35 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Nine Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Nine Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Nine Here

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

With cast like that you know you will watch this ?

We should play a game where you can list the tv show you know the actors from

Far right ( Human target)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

They are almost all well known for other shows
From right to left

Winston - Human Target
Maggie - Rubicon
Wayne - The Mentalist
Chad - V
Carmen - Franklin & Bash
? - ?
Teddy - Grey's Anatomy
Pete - Private Practice
? - ?
Valerie - V

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-30-2012 22:38 ]

1x01 Pilot

Lizzie and Jeremy should of stayed in the queue for the ATM machine outside and Nick punching the negotiator was great as the police rescue was a disaster considering they had no idea who were robbers and who were hostages

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I was planning on watching this tomorrow

1x02 Heroes Welcome

Felicia going to the prison to see Lucas was bizarre as he was one of the robbers and Jeremy hooking up with Franny not knowing Lizzie is pregnant was interesting, Nick quitting his job to go after the police and FBI I thought was going to be interesting as he was a cop but being bribed back into the job was disappointing and Jeremy injecting one of the robbers while in hospital was a surprise as it looks like he has killed him

1x03 What's Your Emergency

I'm glad Lizzie told Jeremy about the baby and Jeremy owning up to trying to kill the robber after being told they suspect Lizzie was predictable

1x04 Brother's Keeper

The survivors lunch discussion was interesting as they now want Lizzie to lead the crusade to save Randall so they can face him in court

1x05 All About Eva

Discovering Eva's ex was in prison with Randall was a surprise as the thought she might of been in on it was sad as she died after being shot and Malcolm trying to do what was right for the security guards widow was nice

1x06 Take Me Instead

Lizzie revealing a connection she had with Lucas that formed during the bank robbery was a surprise and Kathryn seeing a new side to Nick during the poker game was interesting

1x07 Outsiders

Jeremy and Lizzie revealing their secret from inside the bank to his parents was interesting and Nick's ex wife being Maura from Rizzoli & Isles was a surprise

1x08 Turning Point

Finding out they tried to drugged Randall's coffee and I thought that was probable the reason he killed the security guard until he tipped it away which was a surprise

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well they covered quite a lot in the first episode and skip over bank robbery i liked the fact that we saw aftermath but don't know what exactly happen in the bank. .

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes but i am not surprised i just hope no one saw him go into that room ?

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yes i am glad she told him but it made it difficult to the situation but i like that this has become a rather addictive show but glad we get watch them back to back instead waiting a week.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

That was surprise conversation you would think they would want him dead but to make him suffer seem like they want justice but i don't know whether they will get it

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Well now that the trial is over i am curious what more will happen but Eva did look guilty

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Why are they bugging Bank manager house ?

Reply 18#18 bala's post

That has yet to be revealed

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-31-2012 01:02  
Jeremy and Lizzie revealing their secret from inside the bank to his parents was interesting and Nick's ex wife being Maura from Rizzoli & Isles was a surprise
That wasn't secret i was expecting i thought she caught him kissing Frannie but Frannie find out her mother is alive was shock and that Eva was keeping it a secret .

35 12
Thread