35 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Nine Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes the drugging of the coffee was certainly a surprise but finding some more of events were certainly interesting but the fact we know they going jail kind make remaining irrelevant?.

You're Being Watched

Lizzy going missing after getting message she's being watched but $200,000 missing from bank was interesting revelation and it look Lizzy may have been involved. The fact all nine were bugged suggested there something more to this.

[ Last edited by bala at 12-31-2012 15:55 ]

The Inside Man

Who would of thought who the inside man was Tom . I am glad it wasn't any of the nine but that certainly make her lawsuit against bank go away .

Man of the Year

Malcolm getting man of year award was unexpected but he had a problem deciding what to say but he did make a ok speech. Catherine speech was fantastic about 3 stikes policy and how it affected those hostages. It certainly made an good point  about the American justice system where the bank robber knew no way out .

Lizzy daydreaming about Lucas was surprising

1x09 You're Being Watched

I had a feeling Malcolm was being watch because his daughter went to the prison and then breaking into the bank but all of them being watched was a surprise and who has the missing money is interesting

1x12 Legacy

It feel like all the characters are going back to normal life but i suspect there one more surprise coming with bank manager the fact his daughter remembers them argue suggesting one more piece information coming with 1 more episode left i hope we find out what it is

1x10 The Inside Man

Trust Egan to let slip about the surveillance but Tom being the inside man should of been obvious as Randall was to eager to kill him because saving him would of meant another split but finding out Randall had no idea was a surprise

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yes but you could tell Randall was just muscle and other one was brain

Confessions

Well we finally found what Malcolm was hiding from his daughter not sure how i liked how it ended because we don't whether he turned himself in. Frannie leaving   Jeremy after seeing lizzy ultrasound pictures was sad i was hoping they would all work out together but i suppose this was best because she wouldn't be able compete unless they had a child together and i don't think Frannie is ready to be mother quite yet consider she looking her sisters kid..

1x11 Man of the Year

Kathryn's speech was interesting and slowly forming new relationships is nice but what's with Felicia's dreams about sheep

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

You will see what dream about sheep is about in the church

1x12 Legacy

I'm glad Nick didn't go through with killing his dads killer

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Yes but he did find out new information about the situation as a result

Reply 33#33 bala's post

That's why I was glad he didn't kill him and not only that he would of never got away with it

1x13 Confessions

Malcolm's confession to Felicia was a surprise but no good would of come of him going to the police

35 12
Thread