Thread
Printable Version

The Nine Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Nine Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Nine Here

Reply 2#2 bala's post

They are almost all well known for other shows
From right to left

Winston - Human Target
Maggie - Rubicon
Wayne - The Mentalist
Chad - V
Carmen - Franklin & Bash
? - ?
Teddy - Grey's Anatomy
Pete - Private Practice
? - ?
Valerie - V

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-30-2012 22:38 ]

1x01 Pilot

Lizzie and Jeremy should of stayed in the queue for the ATM machine outside and Nick punching the negotiator was great as the police rescue was a disaster considering they had no idea who were robbers and who were hostages

1x02 Heroes Welcome

Felicia going to the prison to see Lucas was bizarre as he was one of the robbers and Jeremy hooking up with Franny not knowing Lizzie is pregnant was interesting, Nick quitting his job to go after the police and FBI I thought was going to be interesting as he was a cop but being bribed back into the job was disappointing and Jeremy injecting one of the robbers while in hospital was a surprise as it looks like he has killed him

1x03 What's Your Emergency

I'm glad Lizzie told Jeremy about the baby and Jeremy owning up to trying to kill the robber after being told they suspect Lizzie was predictable

1x04 Brother's Keeper

The survivors lunch discussion was interesting as they now want Lizzie to lead the crusade to save Randall so they can face him in court

1x05 All About Eva

Discovering Eva's ex was in prison with Randall was a surprise as the thought she might of been in on it was sad as she died after being shot and Malcolm trying to do what was right for the security guards widow was nice

1x06 Take Me Instead

Lizzie revealing a connection she had with Lucas that formed during the bank robbery was a surprise and Kathryn seeing a new side to Nick during the poker game was interesting

1x07 Outsiders

Jeremy and Lizzie revealing their secret from inside the bank to his parents was interesting and Nick's ex wife being Maura from Rizzoli & Isles was a surprise

1x08 Turning Point

Finding out they tried to drugged Randall's coffee and I thought that was probable the reason he killed the security guard until he tipped it away which was a surprise

Reply 18#18 bala's post

That has yet to be revealed

1x09 You're Being Watched

I had a feeling Malcolm was being watch because his daughter went to the prison and then breaking into the bank but all of them being watched was a surprise and who has the missing money is interesting

1x10 The Inside Man

Trust Egan to let slip about the surveillance but Tom being the inside man should of been obvious as Randall was to eager to kill him because saving him would of meant another split but finding out Randall had no idea was a surprise

1x11 Man of the Year

Kathryn's speech was interesting and slowly forming new relationships is nice but what's with Felicia's dreams about sheep

1x12 Legacy

I'm glad Nick didn't go through with killing his dads killer

Reply 33#33 bala's post

That's why I was glad he didn't kill him and not only that he would of never got away with it

1x13 Confessions

Malcolm's confession to Felicia was a surprise but no good would of come of him going to the police

Thread