Thread
Printable Version

Love/Hate Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x02 Episode 2

So much for trying to kill Patrick after refusing the money and you just know it's going to get worse but Fran knowing about the pipe bomb Nidge is going to regret letting him live

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Oh yeah, Nidgy is going to get his comeuppance !! I thought Patrick's plan was a bit flawed too. What if Paulie had shot him in the head!?

5x03 Episode 3

Siobhan is doing herself no favours behaving like that and if she had fainted forwards she would probably be dead but Fran was luck he got himself a weapon as three against one he wouldn't of stood a chance

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Fran is some beast! That was a hard scene to watch. I did laugh when Nidge said he'd pay him for the eye, as if that was going to make it ok!!

I think Pauly is going to become obsessed with Siobhan or something. See how he just showed up like that? I think Siobhan is living on the edge and her recklessness is going to get her in big trouble.

Fran better watch himself now that Noely knows what he did to his Mother's grave!

5x04

Wow, great episode. Wasn't expecting half of that!!

Reply 47#47 shinny's post

Nadine being disturbed by Nidge was amusing as she had no idea he was still watching when he left the house and Siobhan is playing a dangerous game giving him drugs to get him to talk, you knew Nidge would find a way to get to Fran in prison and the kid getting shot was a tragic mistake but Siobhan pushing him off the balcony was a shock

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

I really thought Siobhan was a gonner when she mentioned the Zoo. Quick thinking on her part though. Ah, seeing the little boy get shot by the stray bullet was horrible.

Reply 49#49 shinny's post

Siobhan was quick after she mentioned the zoo considering she looked high and you would of thought the kid would of died in the back of the van as it looked like they did nothing to stop the bleeding

5x05 Episode 5

Siobhan was convincing saying it was an accident and having to go to his funeral knowing she killed him I thought was going to be awkward but once again she was really convincing, Fran stabbing himself to escape prison was too easy and Siobhan was lucky the dogs didn't give her away

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-3-2014 20:40 ]

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

I thought Fran's escape from Prison was a bit easy now in fairness. Poor Siobhan having to hide under the caravan while all of that was going on. She was very lucky !!

Reply 54#54 shinny's post

It's a shame this series hasn't been updated on VIP since the first three seasons were added back in May last year

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Yeah I know, it's a pity. I wonder what happened? They obviously couldn't source them after the first 3 seasons or something.

Reply 56#56 shinny's post

With The Fall starting after this seasons final that going to be another one that's not been updated since it was added

5x06

What a finale! Wasn't expecting that ending but I won't say anything that will ruin it for you Jim!! Will wait until it's up.

Reply 58#58 shinny's post

Being accused of killing because he was cleaning the house was amusing and Fran getting arrested so quick was lucky as he was evil but what happened back inside was karma, Siobhan planting evidence was risky but getting shot it the crossfire was tragic

Won't be returning for a 6th series but there is talk of a spin off show.

Thread