Thread
Printable Version

Love/Hate Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I watched all three seasons of this when it aired here in Ireland. It is very good. Quite violent at times and gritty but it is well worth a watch. Oh and this is what Robert Sheehan left Misfits to do!

Season 4 x 01 (Spoilers)

Good opening episode. Poor Tommy, the beating Nidge gave him has left him a different person. Nidge going to Darren's grave side shows the guilt he is feeling. It looks like this season the Gardai are finally going to close in on the Drug lords and if they don't get Nidge, the Ra will!

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Are you still watching this Jim? The first 2 episodes of Season 5 have already aired here. It's shaping up for a great Season!

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Oh yeah, Nidgy is going to get his comeuppance !! I thought Patrick's plan was a bit flawed too. What if Paulie had shot him in the head!?

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Fran is some beast! That was a hard scene to watch. I did laugh when Nidge said he'd pay him for the eye, as if that was going to make it ok!!

I think Pauly is going to become obsessed with Siobhan or something. See how he just showed up like that? I think Siobhan is living on the edge and her recklessness is going to get her in big trouble.

Fran better watch himself now that Noely knows what he did to his Mother's grave!

5x04

Wow, great episode. Wasn't expecting half of that!!

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

I really thought Siobhan was a gonner when she mentioned the Zoo. Quick thinking on her part though. Ah, seeing the little boy get shot by the stray bullet was horrible.

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

I thought Fran's escape from Prison was a bit easy now in fairness. Poor Siobhan having to hide under the caravan while all of that was going on. She was very lucky !!

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Yeah I know, it's a pity. I wonder what happened? They obviously couldn't source them after the first 3 seasons or something.

5x06

What a finale! Wasn't expecting that ending but I won't say anything that will ruin it for you Jim!! Will wait until it's up.

Won't be returning for a 6th series but there is talk of a spin off show.

Now it looks as if it will!! Can't keep up with them. Won't be back in 2015 though ...Love/Hate to return <br>

Contains spoilers

Thread