Thread
Printable Version

Misfits Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x03

Making Nathan fall in love with Simon was funny, of course future Simon being the masked guy was a surprise
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

2x04

It seems almost every other person has gotten some type of ability.  Future Simon dying was kind of predictable
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

2x05

A gorilla in a gorilla suit, too funny.  And the end with them all in superhero costumes standing there on the top of the building, just classic.

2x06

Well they averted fate, so does that mean the video future Simon had of the interviews is gone, or just another paradox?

2x07 Christmas special

Gave there powers up and then figure it was a bad idea... well...duh.  Hopefully their new powers are better, but immortality is kind of cool

Vegas Baby!

Know it isn't on the site, but it was a funny episode, though i am going to miss Nathan

3x01

Well got them back to community service, but have to say am not caring much for Nathan's replacement.  he is just as crude as Nathan, but with Nathan, there was something that is less offensive when he was being offensive.

3x02

I think that could cause an identity crisis.

3x03

this is the major problem I have relating to the shows time travel scenario, it takes in no consideration of paradox

3x04

Well another episode that completely screws up the concept and paradox of time travel, understand that it is low budget, but there was so many inaccuracies that it was almost funny

3x05

Wouldn't Kelly's speech change when it is someone else in her?  Yes it would, again, not very much thought into the technicalities, I really guess this show is designed for superhero light people, bunch of kids

3x06

Well that is some messed up stuff, in all ways for all the story-lines

3x07

Zombies!  and another dead probation worker and zombies!

3x08

Wouldn't it made more sense to try to kill Nathan, since he was technically the one who killed her, all the rest where under her spell, so they didn't kill her.  And she kept saying how innocent and pure she was, but back on the episode where she was alive, the whole thing was that she was a "bad" girl, who put it all away and used her power to make other "bad" people "good"

Misfits Series 4 New Trailer

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-25-2013 13:35 ]

4x01 Episode 1

The man stumbling into the centre with a briefcase was interesting but cutting his hand off because he couldn't cut he handcuff securing the briefcase was sick and after all the fuse about the case the money blows away in the wind

4x02 Episode 2

The reason why Finn tied up his girlfriend was a little predictable and Curtis getting into a battle with the racist blind girl was interesting but cling-film as a condom was crazy

4x03 Episode 3

Finn seeing his stepmother in a new light after she was flirting with him was a little bizarre but how clingy she was after the blow-job was creepy

4x04 Episode 4

Lola making it look like she was attacked by her ex was convincing but what her ex said about killing for her was interesting to find out that she was also caught in the storm but Curtis had not choice to kill her as she tried to kill him but killing himself was a surprise

Thread