25 12
Thread
Printable Version

Misfits Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x06

Well that is some messed up stuff, in all ways for all the story-lines
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

3x07

Zombies!  and another dead probation worker and zombies!
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

3x08

Wouldn't it made more sense to try to kill Nathan, since he was technically the one who killed her, all the rest where under her spell, so they didn't kill her.  And she kept saying how innocent and pure she was, but back on the episode where she was alive, the whole thing was that she was a "bad" girl, who put it all away and used her power to make other "bad" people "good"

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

I don't know what happened to Finn can be called a close call, sure there was some pain there   Kinda funny that Alex says he is going to do good with his c*ck.  Love the turtle being there, and to see the video game guy back is interesting, hopefully he can separate reality from his power vision

Series 5, Episode 2

Have to admit, I am liking this series better than the 4th.  though it still doesn't compare to the 1st.  I was hoping at the end that Rudy would have brought Rudy 2 to meet the family after all.

25 12
Thread