Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 9-11 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

9x05 Beautiful Doom

Dr. Thomas dying while on a challenging heart surgery was sad but at leased he went doing what he loved before getting fired and Meredith juggling to taking care of Zola was interesting

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-4-2012 07:21 ]

I Was Made For Lovin You

Jackson and April having a scare but i don't blame Jackson for dumping her because April can be rather insensitive toward him and there really so much he can take and look like Christina has generated a soft spot of her intern as result of what happened to her with her last mentor.

9x06 Second Opinion

Bailey tricking Arizona into helping her with her case was interesting and I'm surprised it took a intern to figure out that there was something wrong with Santa as he had been going there for years with the same symptoms, Jackson caught in the middle of the wrong emails was amusing

9x07 I Was Made For Lovin You

The patient that was into pinching ass was interesting but it must of been uncomfortable for his family to watch and Arizona being able to laugh at herself for falling was amusing, I can't believe April was so thoughtless to say she dodged a bullet when she found out she wasn't pregnant

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-8-2012 07:18 ]

Love Turns You Upside Down

Well it was nice to see the new intern be given more of a role in the episode and they still have a lot to learn.

Reply 38#38 bala's post

I like it that we got some background to 'princes' and the other one with shepperds sisters was funny.

9x08 Love Turns You Upside Down

The growth on the old ladies ass making them gag was amusing and what a strange case with the husband holding his wife by her ankles

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-10-2013 08:03 ]

9x09 Run, Baby, Run

April and Jackson inviting other interns as their dates to Bailey's wedding was amusing but Bailey having the car turn around so the could get back to save Richard's wife will make them think she has done a runner

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-16-2013 06:44 ]

9x10 Things We Said Today

Gasoline was a scary character and Alex putting on the tears was amusing but after the surgery I was surprised to see Richard at the wedding until he said she died of a heart attack which was sad

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Hunt thinking that Gasoline was kill that guy when in fact she wanted to make him a member was nice.  It's sad that Adele died but i suppose Richard can move on with this life. That was one eventful wedding and a lot misunderstanding between the resident and the doctors .

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-24-2013 05:56 ]

9x11 The End is the Beginning is the End

It's a good job Owen only grabbed her waist when he mistaken her for Cristina but Cristina finding the funny side was great, the stripper pole accident was bizarre but the wife saying there was nothing hard about it when she fell on her husband was funny

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Well what a cliffhanger shutting down the hospital because insurance company found a loophole

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-31-2013 00:43 ]

Walking on a Dream

Well having an efficiency expert analyse the hospital but her recommendation about closing the ER certainly made Bailey snap at Shepard.

Intern with liver situation was fortunate since it ain't often you get a second liver so quickly very lucky.

9x12 Walking on a Dream

The new medical professional being late because she was testing out the ER was interesting as she was left for the best part of an hour and Arizona struggles with physical pain of a phantom limb was sad but the mirror was a nice trick

Thread