Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 9-11 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

Finally watched the episode last night.  My understanding is that Avery will be on the Board of Directors.  That doesn't mean he'll be running the hospital, but he will have management responsibilities.  He is the representative of the family company on the Board.  Should be interesting, because he did not look happy about it at all.  It DOES put him in an awkward position with the other doctors.  
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-14-2013 09:51 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-24-2013 19:04 ]

Transplant wasteland

Wow what a powerful episode.   

Glad Karev is in the race for the girl!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

9x17 Transplant Wasteland

How can you tell the patient he has too many visitors when he was planing his own funeral before they turn off his ventilator and the pensioners arguing about the transplant surgeries was amusing

Grey's Anatomy 9x19 Promo "Can't Fight This Feeling"

Idle Hands

Well everyone wanting to use new medical toy but couldn't until the end was amusing.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-27-2013 18:48 ]

9x18 Idle Hands

I assume the carnival talk was code for sex but was an interesting analogy and falling for the fake patient name of genitalia was a little childish but amusing, counting out the thirteen seconds while they used the new x-ray was great

9x19 Can't Fight This Feeling

Meredith and Jo trying to help the frantic mother whose child was suffering from a mysterious illness was interesting as a genuine mother would know when their son was ill even if all the evidence says he isn't

Reply 82#82 codebreaker's post

Yes but the fact that it took some time to find out the test to get false positive is alarming so glad it was computerised otherwise the child would died.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-24-2013 06:32 ]

9x20 She's Killing Me

Teaching the Syrian doctors how to do basic surgical skills that they can apply in the field was interesting but teaching them with only what is available in the field was challenging and I'm surprised Bailey was responsible for the multiple pre-op patients infections

9x21 Sleeping Monster

It's tragic after last weeks infections that some of Bailey's patients have died but Bailey having the virus but not responsible because of the gloves was a good outcome and what a family disaster with so many lost fingers

Reply 88#88 codebreaker's post

Well this is what happens when people play tug of war with razorwire

Reply 89#89 bala's post

How stupid to play tug of war with a clothes line.  Dumb
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 90#90 arksongbird80's post

Trust me there dumb thing if you ever A&E show you stupid things people do

ps: i am glad it was discovered to be faulty gloves but Bailey having a go with Webber was harsh

Thread