Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 9-11 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

10x04 Puttin' on the Ritz

How did i know they would be an accident at the Gala but showing investors what they do was amazing way to see what their money would be used for.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Torres saying her wife died just to get sympathy from the investors was a surprise and a accident at the gala was predictable but I was expecting a fire rather than a fall

10x05 I Bet It Stung

So much for Stephanie trying to make a good impression when she meets Jackson's mother but catching them making out was amusing and what a dick-head putting his penis in a hornets nest but Stephanie asking Catherine for a consult was awkward and being the donor baby was a sad story

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

I figured that out when he told story about peanut butter he had done that but fact that Stephanie believe him was priceless . What rotten luck being spare parts for your sister . That's no life

Reply 18#18 bala's post

As soon as the patient went from one bee to more than one it was obvious what he had done

Map Of You

You got to feel sorry for the couple when they were told that tumour in heart was inoperable and will result in his death so the couple decided enjoy last few years and got into debt thinking life insurance will cover all expense and than Christina saving his life using new technique means now their is no way they can pay off the debt   .

10x06 Map Of You

Finding a cure for the tumour patient was incredible but what a shame he ran up huge debts against his life insurance and Meredith considering continuing her mom's research was a great idea

10x07 Thriller

Meredith blindfolding the patient to help calm her nerves was clever and what a way to have Halloween spoiled by getting bitten by a psychotic patient

10x08 Two Against One

Meredith being outvoted during surgery was surprising and not allowing Cristina to use the 3D printer to save a life was unbelievable

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

It was good attempt at a Halloween episode but that poor girl being scared to death was a close call

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well she really wasn't in the mood to listen anyone but i had a feeling they take over the printer at the end but start with a folk wasn't a good idea.

10x09 Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word

Callie faced with the malpractice suit was interesting as she refused to settle when it looked like an open and shut case for Travis but the verdict was a pleasant surprise

10x10 Somebody That I Used to Know

The dying wife trying to find another woman for her lover was bizarre especially as her husband was helping

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-13-2013 07:44 ]

Thread