Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 9-11 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 6#6 waterlilybarb's post

I was the same Barb. In bits after watching it. I had no idea that's the direction they were going. Real tear jerker alright!

It was a lovely episode. Very poignant.

I was in New York when the How to Save a Life aired. I didn't get to watch it live as we were out that night. But my friend text me to say don't look at Facebook or go online until you watch it. So although I didn't know, I had a feeling. There were some hints from the previous episodes.

I was very angry with Shonda Rhimes for writing Patrick Dempsey out of it. Now I'm hearing that there was tension between the pair off camera. I wonder if Shonda is the common factor here now seeing as she's written a few people out due to creative differences, hmm. Not sure, that could all be smoke and mirrors, who knows.

I'm with you Arksongbird. I've decided that after watching She's Leaving Home that I'm happy to leave the show right there and move on. Grey's, The Good Wife and Blue Bloods are 3 of the long running shows I always look forward to watching. And now it's probaby really just Blue Bloods. I think The Good Wife lost focus with Will's death. I didn't want to believe it and stuck with the show, but it's lost it's appeal for me. Much the same way I feel Grey's will too.

It's a shame, but it had a good run.

Reply 220#220 bala's post

I agree, I think if I knew it was the last season I'd stay watching it.

Reply 222#222 bala's post

Yeah, it really felt like a series finale. That's why I'm kinda happy to leave it there now.

Grey’s Anatomy: ABC Series Renewed for Season 12

Not sure this was a good idea. They should have let it end this season. Grey’s Anatomy: ABC Series Renewed for Season 12

Reply 227#227 bala's post

I haven't watched this weeks yet, but I heard it was like a reset button switched on!

Thread