37 12
Thread
Printable Version

666 Park Avenue Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

666 Park Avenue Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

666 Park Avenue Premiered on ABC on September 30, 2012

At the ominous address of 666 Park Avenue, anything you desire can be yours. Everyone has needs, desires and ambition. For the residents of The Drake, these will all be met, courtesy of the building’s mysterious owner, Gavin Doran (Terry O’Quinn). But every Faustian contract comes with a price. When Jane Van Veen (Rachael Taylor) and Henry Martin (Dave Annable), an idealistic young couple from the Midwest, are offered the opportunity to manage the historic building, they not only fall prey to the machinations of Doran and his mysterious wife, Olivia (Vanessa Williams), but unwittingly begin to experience the shadowy, supernatural forces within the building that imprison and endanger the lives of the residents inside. Sexy, seductive and inviting, The Drake maintains a dark hold over all of its residents, tempting them through their ambitions and desires, in this chilling new drama that’s home to an epic struggle of good versus evil.

Source
Homepage
Link to About the Show

Discuss Anything About 666 Park Avenue Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-27-2013 06:51 ]

pilot

I am rather undecided how i felt about this episode i like the supernatural aspect of this series but you really need to watch this show with the lights on. I can't believe they signed the contracts without reading them.

The Dead Don’t Stay Dead

Well this episode was a little slow but what did that news paper person expect when she lied about obits for dead people . What is in that suitcase

1x01 Pilot

Bizarre they called this 666 Park Avenue when it's 999 but the supernatural is interesting and giving Jane the original plans to the building was a great distraction for her to sign the contract without reading it

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-21-2012 07:24 ]

1x02 Murmurations

Raymond the exterminator dying after messing with the birds was predictable but why Jane's is having vivid dreams should be interesting and Alexis making a move on Brian after the lift accident was a little convenient

1x03 The Dead Don't Stay Dead

Henry seeing Alexis getting undressed across the road was amusing considering she thought Brian was watching and then turning up in the club was priceless and Annie's being captured by the guy she described in the paper should be interesting

1x04 Hero Complex

Nona wearing the sunglasses was stupid and Henry was just as bad leaving the end of his flash drive but Annie being manipulated by Gavin was sad as it cost her life, Nona's vision saving Henry's life was great

1x05 A Crowd Of Demons

I'm not surprised someone is after Gavin but him receiving mysterious texts from an unknown source threatening Olivia's safety wasn't what I expected and Alexis setting up Louise with the doctor to make it look like they are having an affair was clever but Peter going after Jane was scary

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

I am still not sure what going on with this show but having all dead people absorb into the building is rather scary thought. Look like it really is alive. I am guessing we won't get any answers soon . It's more questions .

37 12
Thread