37 12
Thread
Printable Version

666 Park Avenue Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x06 Diabolic

You just knew he would open the box but $3 million was a hell of an incentive not to open the box and it didn't take long for Dr. Evans to have to earn his keep

1x07 Downward Spiral

Nona invading Jane's dreams was interesting and wow the locket being a key the the secret staircase was awesome ans who would of thought Olivia's kiss was so deadly

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

I can't believe she decided walk down the stairs i mean anyone wit common sense would think what happens if it close up on you guess she's part off hotel now

666 Park Avenue Has been cancelled

This has now been added to the flash site

Hypnos

It was great to see Whoppie Goldberg gust star it been ages since i seen on in anything but her exiting was rather amazing getting transformed into white doves

1x08 What Ever Happened to Baby Jane

Brian discovering that unless he is with Alexis he has no creativity is going to be interesting ans how could Olivia got it wrong about their daughter, Sasha committing suicide when she is alive

1x09 Hypnos

I was wondering at the start if Jane found the guest book from 1927 would Libby of signed Jane instead of her own name but obviously Maris giving it to Gavin before leaving confirmed she did

1x10 The Comfort Of Death

That's some curse keeping him alive for 117 years and Alexis not being able to escape the clause in her deal with Gavin was interesting as she was in a wheelchair before but I cant believe it was Louise who put her in that wheelchair after a hit and run

1x11 Sins Of Our Father

Sasha secretly offering Father Douglas a disturbing arrangement to kill Gavin to rid himself of the demons that have been tormenting him was disturbing

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-31-2013 22:52  
That's some curse keeping him alive for 117 years and Alexis not being able to escape the clause in her deal with Gavin was interesting as she was in a wheelchair before but I cant believe it was Loui ...
Well she won't feel guilty any more for sleeping with her boyfriend Gavin giving her poetic justice was creative . Gavin's daughter seem to know a few things but the way she help her dad is rather suspicious since she wanted escape and now suddenly she wants to come back?.

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Sasha should of known better than go against her father she knew what he was capable of  

1x12 The Elysian Fields

One of the guy who broke into Jane's place looking for the journal was interesting as he was taken by the floor and Detective Cooper taken by the wall but the heart of The Drake is one powerful box's

1x13 Lazarus

Of all the rotten luck to loose an earring after killing Alexis and Jane's estranged father being suspected of killing her mother was interesting as it turned out to be Gavin who killed and him being her real father I should of seen coming

37 12
Thread