36 12
Thread
Printable Version

Last Resort Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Last Resort Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Last Resort Premiered on ABC on September 27, 2012

500 feet beneath the ocean's surface, the U.S. ballistic missile submarine Colorado receives their orders. Over a radio channel, designed only to be used if their homeland has been wiped out, they're told to fire nuclear weapons at Pakistan.

Captain Marcus Chaplin (Andre Braugher) demands confirmation of the orders only to be unceremoniously relieved of duty by the White House. XO Sam Kendal (Scott Speedman) finds himself suddenly in charge of the submarine and facing the same difficult decision. When he also refuses to fire without confirmation of the orders, the Colorado is targeted, fired upon, and hit. The submarine and its crew find themselves crippled on the ocean floor, declared rogue enemies of their own country. Now, with nowhere left to turn, Chaplin and Kendal take the sub on the run and bring the men and women of the Colorado to an exotic island. Here they will find refuge, romance and a chance at a new life, even as they try to clear their names and get home.

Source
Homepage
Link to About the Show

Discuss Anything About Last Resort Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-27-2013 06:43 ]

Pilot

Well this was good opening episode but it going to be interesting how this will all play out.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Well the admiral didn't know and he's not in the loop, so who's pulling strings that kill 4 million people!  Glad the colorado didn't act like sheep. They made sure the orders were genuine!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Blue on Blue

This was good episode i didn't realise the second episode aired until i checked the internet. I am really enjoying this episode and there a lot tough decision ahead and you starting like the character more but using his wife to convince him to turn against Marcus glad she told not to listen. .

Eight Balls

Well look like island rebel leader really means business killing one soldiers because they were late with the shipment but it great to see the sub in action in this episode. Look like her father is behind this situation   .

I caught up with the first two episodes yesterday and I really liked it. Also the short film about him not telling his wife about the capture was sneeky. Glad we got to see the end, too bad she didn't.
I bet the new secretary is behind the attack since he got promoted afterwards.

Voluntold

Well asking whether people wanted to stay or leave is interesting but certain people who really had no choice and that was one hell of a situation when Department  ordered for Marcus head on a plate

1x01 Captain

I'm looking forward to finding out if the original attack orders were real and who sent them in the first place but how quick they were willing to sink the sub was interesting

1x02 Blue on Blue

Christine warning Sam not to listen was great and that was a close call for Grace but with their own men turning against them along with the rest of the world it's going to be tough to stay alive

1x03 Eight Bells

The island rebel leader killing one of their soldiers was crazy and he must of signed his own death warrant by doing so

1x04 Voluntold

Josh being ordered to sink the sub was predictable and Christine shouting at the press will make them think about silencing her

Last Resort has been cancelled

Reply 13#13 spratt89's post

What a shame

1x05 Skeleton Crew

Grace taking command of the Colorado on the repair was interesting as she had to take evasive action while doing the repair and leaving him in the water but what great manurers to avoid being hit

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

I can't believe they cancelled this it had so much promise

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I hope they show the full season but being cancelled does seem premature

1x06 Another Fine Navy Day

The crew being hit with the unknown chemical virus was bizarre but Sam's hallucinations were interesting and the loss of the nuke key is going to make things awkward

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-21-2012 20:57 ]

1x07 Nuke It Out

Grace and James working together to defuse the bomb was great and the one time butty call was amusing and the tit for tat attacks between the navy and Julian's men is interesting but who took the nuke key was a surprise

36 12
Thread