Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 5-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x14 Red in Tooth and Claw

The cashier didn't think when he lied about being robbed as Patrick proved in know time and who would of thought he murdered her over a mouth but what Patrick did to help with the gambling was great as Grace got her funding

5x15 Red Lacquer Nail Polish

Jane pushing the girl in the water and smoking out the boat was amusing

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

She really wasn't a nice elderly women we were meant to believe

5x16 There Will Be Blood

Lorelei showing the gun in public was careless but her being put off by the kids playing was a surprise and Lorelei being Red John latest victim was an even bigger surprise

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Well what did you expect she was after him he had no use for her anymore so it figures she would end up dead but jane missing opportunity to find red john identity because he want Lorelei to tell him  was sad

5x17 Red, White And Blue

Interesting way to take control of the case when the body of a female army medic but being killed by the doctor because what she found out was sad as he was selling drugs to pay for his life style

Behind the Red Curtain

Well if that is red John who kill him in the hospital it certainly will be a surprise ?.

I am not sure but he could be working for red john but i have feeling he's red john because he already knows Jane ?

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Naa, I think he's just another helper, I think the CBI boss is Red John.. They were talking in an earlier episode..

Renewed For A 6th Season

5x18 Behind the Red Curtain

Patrick running and leaving Wayne to deal with fighting dancers was amusing and tragic that the victim was in the wrong place at the wrong time

5x19 Red Letter Day

Kirkland trying to find out how much Jane knows about Red John did look suspicious especially after they disturbed the match he left in the door and Jane putting the gold nugget in the kids pocket was amusing but walking away during the bar fight was predictable

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

I'm convinced he's not Red John, I still believe he's just the right hand man, but they sure want to make it look like it's him.

Red Velvet Cupcakes

Well it did look like radio killed her but when it was revealed it was his wife was amusing . Who would thought it help Rigby and van pel with their relationship.

5x20 Red Velvet Cupcakes

How ironic that Rigsby and Van Pelt would go undercover as a couple with relationship problems but glad it helped them with their own problems and the radio love doctor's wife being the killer was a great twist

Red and Itchy

Well finding out what was in that container was disturbing

5x21 Red and Itchy

Putting the cat in the safe was a risky move considering it was only a hunch the wife was the safe cracker and Brenda having the plastic box was a surprise because I didn't trust Kirkland would broke into Jane's evidence room

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Yes that was crazy hunch but one of these days Jane make wrong prediction and it will have a consequence. i am more impressed the cat didn't freak out when the safe was open and pouch of them

5x22 Red John's Rules

Jane tricking her to allow him to use her phone so he could track the last number she rang was clever and dipping it into the fish tank to stop her from ringing the number was quick thinking and only seven individuals that could be Red John should make next season interesting

The Mentalist Season 6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 6 Premieres September 29, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 6 Here

The Desert Rose

Nice returning episode and what a way to solve the first case within 10 minutes leaving rest of the episode solve another murder but of all people to kill him it was Dinner people was a surprised. I really hope Lisborne survives

Thread