Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 5-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 22#22 kellemanske's post

I don't think he's red john i think high up in the organisation because of tattoo but if he really was red john he would figured out what Jane was up to and outsmarted him but expose himself like that seems like decoy. he has avoided detection for a long time so i really don't believe he's red john .

6x07 The Great Red Dragon

The way Bertram cold bloodedly killed the bartender puts him close to the top of the suspect list and I'm sure Red John is responsible CBI being closed

Red John

Well look like i was right i knew he wasn't red john but this episode should of  been series finale because now the only way to keep this show going is take down blake association network which will probably stetch a few more season. This should final episode i would been happy with the way this episode ended.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I don't think it'll take that long. The guy said he pretty much was the Blake Association, so that means there is no leader anymore so nobody to give the secret orders.

Reply 26#26 kellemanske's post

There another show called the Following not sure if you seen that but that kind of show direction this show will heading in future episodes.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

I've seen a bit but I wasn't really into it so I dropped it. How they'll figure something out to keep it interesting.
I think the timeline of this season is all very strange. I mean, this certainly felt like a season final and they'll be doing something completely different next episode, but it's still only episode 9.

6x09 My Blue Heaven

Well i found someone better to do this review since i couldn't said it better than this guy . This was such a mixed episode i felt it deserved something different.

In case anyone wondering this is not me

A fresh start is what this show really needed

Reply 30#30 spratt89's post

Yes but you will alienate the fans because like guy said in that video i posted it only been 1 week since they resolved red john situation and characters have had time to move on but we viewers havn't .

To be honest this is a good point to actually stop watching the series, for me personally i am getting bored of tv series because there used to be a time where i used to get excited about watching tv series and now it has just become something to watch to kill the time. .

6x08 Red John

Bertram ringing Patrick just as his partner shot the cop was unfortunate and after 124 episodes are we to believe Sheriff McAllister was Red John and is dead or was he just another Red Herring

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

I kind of find it hard to believe that that is the end of Red John.  I at least wanted the blind woman to come and identify him, like she did when it wasn't Red John.  The sheriff doesn't seem like he fits the description of the man she was in love with.  
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

6x09 My Blue Haven

The two year jump was a little disappointing but the fact Patrick had avoided capture was impressive and getting Abbott to arrest the drug dealer was great but Kim being an FBI Agent was an interesting twist

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

I agree.  I really didn't expect such a big jump into the future.  Kind of curious as to what direction the show is going to take now.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

i saw that twist coming because she was only english speaking person he has met in 2 years

6x10 Green Thumb

Jane reluctantly working for the FBI instead of CBI makes sense and refusing to help unless Lisbon is brought on board was predictable, Wylie finding Jane after he escaped was impressive and solving his first case for them great as he was able to get all his demands

6x11 White Lines

Patrick asking Krystal for her number was amusing but arranging a date while at a crime scene and her being the killer was a surprising twist

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Her being the killer was obvious i learnt that any-time Patrick decides to spend time with someone in the episode that usually the killer but she was rather impressive . Lisborn and his boss trying teach Jane a lession was priceless

6x12 Golden Hammer

Trust Patrick to ask about area 51 when given full security clearance but nice work in figuring out the paper was a drop message but Avery being the killer and selling secrets was surprising, Grace figuring out about their phone being tape should make thing interesting

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Come on as soon as i saw her i knew she is involved she was way too involved but any time i see that actress on a show she always has some sort role

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

I love it that they brought Wayne and Grace back. The new arc is going to make things interesting.

Thread