Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 5-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 42#42 kellemanske's post

I was glad to see them again too.  I know they won't be regulars, but I REALLY hope neither of them get killed because of the case.  It would be nice to see them now and then, and with their new business, it's a believable way to incorporate them into stories.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

6x13 Black Helicopters

Jane’s request for a black helicopter seemed extravagant and getting the right gifts for everyone was impressive but LaRoche walking into a trap was a surprise

6x14 Grey Water

Rigsby and Van Pelt were lucky but Rigsby reaction when he first suspected something was wrong was bizarre as Grace didn't answer him and Jane sending Fischer after the wrong computer programmer to flush out the hacker was amusing but the suspect talking to a petrol pump was priceless and I would be surprised if Van Pelt didn't suspect someone was there

6x15 White As The Driven Snow

I'm disappointed Van Pelt didn't hear her intruder considering she just laid down and escaping was impressive but the snow made it to easy to track but Wayne and Patrick taking Haibach was a risky move

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Well i am guessing she was tired but that was one hell of rescue situation but i knew after her first escape it wouldn't be so easy . Now both of dead is dead so that was nice resolution to this plot.

6x16 "Violets"

Wow Jane taking art case from FBI and catch them was impressive consider Art squad have been after these guys for a number of years but making them play different parts for the con was amusing

6x17 Silver Wings of Time

Well i had a feeling they would do some trick with the time but i am glad it was new wife and not him .

6x18 Forest Green

Well Teresa relationship just got serious with that question and again Jane does his tricks capture bad guy but i really didn't know who it was but they still got him

6x19 Brown Eyed Girls

How lucky was Jane accidental bumping into a guy who lead to an international kidnapping ring

6x20 Il Tavolo Bianco

Well who would thought that kidnapping case would now turn into a organ harvesting situation. Lisbourne really tough decision about moving but i think we all know that she's not going to leave . The show wouldn't be the same without her

6x21 Black Hearts

Well going after kidnapping ring leader was tricky but jane spot them at rest stop was impressive.

6x16 Violets

I loved the way they were all willing to play along with Jane's plan considering they had no idea what was involved but dressing up to play their parts was amusing and the way he played the killer to lead them straight to his stash was awesome

Reply 49#49 bala's post

The look on Mae's face when she thought she got away with murder was amusing and the fact Edward had no idea was a surprise

Reply 50#50 bala's post

The way Jane sniffed out Madison's date at the club was amusing and the magic trick to trap the killer was great but I hope Teresa relationship isn't moving to quick

Reply 51#51 bala's post

What a chance encounter leading to the dying woman but Thaddeus thinking he could save her using duck-tape was sad and the fake CB bear trap was clever way to find the girls

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Daniela saying they took blood should of been a clue that the kidnapping gang was up to something more sinister and I hope after all this they find Daniela's sister alive

6x22 Blue Bird

I would of love the series to end like this but he finally confessed his love for her and the kiss was nice

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Making Michael think he was about to have his own organs removed was karma and a great way to get him to talk but him thinking Anthony was on the table next to him was amusing and glad they found Amy alive

Reply 59#59 bala's post

Christie giving her father and step mother a mouthful was amusing especially with Teresa and Patrick leaving just after but Patrick should of realised Teresa would find out the truth about their romantic getaway and everyone turning up to get revenge for the cold case was priceless

The Mentalist Season 7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 7 Premieres November 30, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 7 Here

Thread