114 123456
Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 5-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

7x01 Nothing But Blue Skies

Since this been off the air i hadn't forgotten where the show left off but it nice recap at the start and i hope this final season turn out good and nice to have rookie FBI agent glad she got another acting job after make it or break it

7x02 The Greybar Hotel

It's nice to Lisborn do undercover work for a change she really did a great job

7x03 Orange Blossom Ice Cream

It was great to see  Erica Flynn again the women Jane let go few season back and again shes upto her old tricks lucky for Jane Lisborn has his back and arrested her

7x04 Pink Rocks

Jane being sick and having to watch from office was great as it allowed the team to do job with Jane talking them through his methods

7x05 The Silver Briefcase

Only Jane could figure out a man who got away with murdering his wife just by meeting him

7x06 Green Light

Jane tricks are getting old but tricking a whole DEA team was a stretch

7x10 Nothing Gold Can Stay

Poor Wylie

Reply 8#8 shinny's post

I agree and though it was a good episode, I am sad that they killed her off as I thought she fit in well and I loved the interactions with Cho.
Also poor Cho, it was his first case as the lead and now he has to start as leader with this under his belt.

Reply 9#9 kellemanske's post

Yeah, I felt sorry for Cho. Harsh. I wasn't expecting that to happen so it was a shocker.

Reply 8#8 shinny's post

This show was on summer watch list but since you guys posted about wiley i decided to catch up on past 3 episodes and even though i knew it was coming it was still surprising because i expecting it to happen at end of the episode not in the middle . I really liked her .

On other stuff that happen Jane trying to protect Lisbon was bound to backfire but after wiley situation him decided to leave was understandable i am guessing this was intention to end the series like this

7x13 Series Finale

Just caught the series finale. Ah I liked it. It was a bit soppy but I guess that's to be expected. I'll miss the show. I could go a while without watching it but then I'd watch a few episodes together.

Reply 12#12 shinny's post

I agree - I liked the ending, but it was a bit soppy.  I'll miss it, but I'm glad they actually got to end it, rather than it just getting cancelled, like happens with too many shows.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 12#12 shinny's post

I suppose i agree it was good ending i am just glad they both got a happy ending but for once i would love the team put one over Jane with regards to killer

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I agree with you guys! I love that they ended it, rather than it getting cancelled. The ending wasn't unexpected or anything but it was nice non the less and I'm happy it is finished now as it was getting boring.

114 123456
Thread