43 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 5-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Crimson Ticket

Well i had feeling she would escape but Jane should of known better.

What a stupid cop stealing the lottery ticket he was bound to get caught.

Devil's Cherry

Well that was one hell of an hullication but his daughter asking him to stop was amusing and ending with taking that drug tea so he could see her again was sad.

Not One Red Cent

Well i figured out it was female who was married to victim but it would more amusing Jane was in the bank

Blood Feud

Well having Rigby father involved was interesting twist but glad he got cleared

Red Dawn

Well this was how Jane joined the team which was good

Little Red Corvette

She finally got him but good see that those killer actually had a heart by not killing the little boy.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

She really wasn't a nice elderly women we were meant to believe

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Well what did you expect she was after him he had no use for her anymore so it figures she would end up dead but jane missing opportunity to find red john identity because he want Lorelei to tell him  was sad

Behind the Red Curtain

Well if that is red John who kill him in the hospital it certainly will be a surprise ?.

I am not sure but he could be working for red john but i have feeling he's red john because he already knows Jane ?

Red Velvet Cupcakes

Well it did look like radio killed her but when it was revealed it was his wife was amusing . Who would thought it help Rigby and van pel with their relationship.

Red and Itchy

Well finding out what was in that container was disturbing

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Yes that was crazy hunch but one of these days Jane make wrong prediction and it will have a consequence. i am more impressed the cat didn't freak out when the safe was open and pouch of them

The Desert Rose

Nice returning episode and what a way to solve the first case within 10 minutes leaving rest of the episode solve another murder but of all people to kill him it was Dinner people was a surprised. I really hope Lisborne survives

6X02 Black-Winged Red Bird

What a elaborate suicide attempt no wonder he speeded off consider what was going happens to him seconds later  

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say her hinting about getting married was what he needed to ask her but to use it as a way to propose to her was interesting way to distract and ask her at the same time.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

He really shouldn't of mentioned tiger tiger thing as that let cat out of the bad leading to his death.

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

As soon as she bumped in Cho i figured something was up with her but at least she helpful to help Jane identify red john?.

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

I really hope we find out who red john is because this becoming like Alison thing on pretty little liar it never ends.

The Great Red Dragon

So this was much better episode but ending i can't believe .

I can't figure this out because shutting down CBI and letting everyone go means FBI are taking over and they no resources to find Red John since they are all fired .

Reply 22#22 kellemanske's post

I don't think he's red john i think high up in the organisation because of tattoo but if he really was red john he would figured out what Jane was up to and outsmarted him but expose himself like that seems like decoy. he has avoided detection for a long time so i really don't believe he's red john .

43 123
Thread