Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 5-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Red John

Well look like i was right i knew he wasn't red john but this episode should of  been series finale because now the only way to keep this show going is take down blake association network which will probably stetch a few more season. This should final episode i would been happy with the way this episode ended.

Reply 26#26 kellemanske's post

There another show called the Following not sure if you seen that but that kind of show direction this show will heading in future episodes.

6x09 My Blue Heaven

Well i found someone better to do this review since i couldn't said it better than this guy . This was such a mixed episode i felt it deserved something different.

In case anyone wondering this is not me

Reply 30#30 spratt89's post

Yes but you will alienate the fans because like guy said in that video i posted it only been 1 week since they resolved red john situation and characters have had time to move on but we viewers havn't .

To be honest this is a good point to actually stop watching the series, for me personally i am getting bored of tv series because there used to be a time where i used to get excited about watching tv series and now it has just become something to watch to kill the time. .

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

i saw that twist coming because she was only english speaking person he has met in 2 years

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Her being the killer was obvious i learnt that any-time Patrick decides to spend time with someone in the episode that usually the killer but she was rather impressive . Lisborn and his boss trying teach Jane a lession was priceless

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Come on as soon as i saw her i knew she is involved she was way too involved but any time i see that actress on a show she always has some sort role

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Well i am guessing she was tired but that was one hell of rescue situation but i knew after her first escape it wouldn't be so easy . Now both of dead is dead so that was nice resolution to this plot.

6x16 "Violets"

Wow Jane taking art case from FBI and catch them was impressive consider Art squad have been after these guys for a number of years but making them play different parts for the con was amusing

6x17 Silver Wings of Time

Well i had a feeling they would do some trick with the time but i am glad it was new wife and not him .

6x18 Forest Green

Well Teresa relationship just got serious with that question and again Jane does his tricks capture bad guy but i really didn't know who it was but they still got him

6x19 Brown Eyed Girls

How lucky was Jane accidental bumping into a guy who lead to an international kidnapping ring

6x20 Il Tavolo Bianco

Well who would thought that kidnapping case would now turn into a organ harvesting situation. Lisbourne really tough decision about moving but i think we all know that she's not going to leave . The show wouldn't be the same without her

6x21 Black Hearts

Well going after kidnapping ring leader was tricky but jane spot them at rest stop was impressive.

6x22 Blue Bird

I would of love the series to end like this but he finally confessed his love for her and the kiss was nice

7x01 Nothing But Blue Skies

Since this been off the air i hadn't forgotten where the show left off but it nice recap at the start and i hope this final season turn out good and nice to have rookie FBI agent glad she got another acting job after make it or break it

7x02 The Greybar Hotel

It's nice to Lisborn do undercover work for a change she really did a great job

7x03 Orange Blossom Ice Cream

It was great to see  Erica Flynn again the women Jane let go few season back and again shes upto her old tricks lucky for Jane Lisborn has his back and arrested her

7x04 Pink Rocks

Jane being sick and having to watch from office was great as it allowed the team to do job with Jane talking them through his methods

7x05 The Silver Briefcase

Only Jane could figure out a man who got away with murdering his wife just by meeting him

Thread