Thread
Printable Version

The Mentalist Season 5-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Naa, I think he's just another helper, I think the CBI boss is Red John.. They were talking in an earlier episode..

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

I'm convinced he's not Red John, I still believe he's just the right hand man, but they sure want to make it look like it's him.

Reply 3#3 waterlilybarb's post

I agree, they won't kill off Lisbon, but waking up with the blood on her face would be rather traumatic. She really should have listened to Jane and thought better about entering that house without backup.
Jane isn't Red John.. He isn't on the list and he wouldn't have gone through all this trouble tracking down the guy who killed his wife and daughter if it was him. I didn't expect Red John to kill one of the 7 on the list. But I like it that there is movement in the chase.The whole team knowing about it was kind of expected. Although I thought Lisbon would keep it to herself a little longer then this.

Reply 5#5 waterlilybarb's post

I agree that the poem was a message. Red John used it in previous murders as well. I remember the murder or suicide of one of the Red John accomplices who died saying this as well. So that does raise the question if he was an accomplice too or if Red John somehow made him say it. No way it was coincidence.
I don't think the cult boss is Red John, that would be too obvious, but I do believe Red John is somehow connected to the cult as the CBI boss (if I'm not mistaken) used to be a member but tries/tried to conceal it.

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

I agree, that certainly puts a spin on things.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

but the tiger tiger thing really put a new twist on things.. Now we know what it means!

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I'm kind of surprised they didn't demand to see his shoulder. But I don't believe he is walking away. Surely they'll go rogue.
I like it that we now know who he is, but catching him will be a challenge.

[ Last edited by kellemanske at 11-19-2013 20:55 ]

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I don't think it'll take that long. The guy said he pretty much was the Blake Association, so that means there is no leader anymore so nobody to give the secret orders.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

I've seen a bit but I wasn't really into it so I dropped it. How they'll figure something out to keep it interesting.
I think the timeline of this season is all very strange. I mean, this certainly felt like a season final and they'll be doing something completely different next episode, but it's still only episode 9.

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

I love it that they brought Wayne and Grace back. The new arc is going to make things interesting.

Reply 8#8 shinny's post

I agree and though it was a good episode, I am sad that they killed her off as I thought she fit in well and I loved the interactions with Cho.
Also poor Cho, it was his first case as the lead and now he has to start as leader with this under his belt.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I agree with you guys! I love that they ended it, rather than it getting cancelled. The ending wasn't unexpected or anything but it was nice non the less and I'm happy it is finished now as it was getting boring.

Thread