Thread
Printable Version

The Neighbors Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x05 Challoweenukah

Marty and Debbie's arch-nemesis challenging them to a family Halloween costume contest was bound to have consequence

2x06 Any Friggin’ Sunday

Reggie asking Debbie to help set up a secret romantic date was interesting but you just knew the mothers would go over the top

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

reggie trying the chocolate shake and then throwing up was [priceless.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

2x07 We Jumped the Shark (Tank)

Amber steeping up to be Abby's choreographer for her big dance recital was nice but Debbie going on Shark Tank was a disaster

2x08 Good Debbie Hunting

Looks like Amber and Reggie's relationship is going to be put to the test after Jane enrolls at their school with her new look but at leased he made the right choice in the end, Dick becoming Debbie's tutor was surprising

2x09 Thanksgiving is no Schmuck Bait

Marty's parents revealing they are getting divorced was bound to come as a surprise especially after fifty years and Jackie's parents ripping into their son-in-law Larry about how he is taking care of their daughter was amusing

2x10 Supreme Like Me

Jackie's parents helping to clean-up the flood in the Weaver's basement was nice but was bound to hurt Jackie feels when her plans to spend time with her parents falls through

2x11 A Christmas Story

Debbie accidentally ruining Larry's surprise Christmas gift for Dick was unfortunate as he had got the same thing but getting his own back by getting Debbie's kids what they wanted was amusing

2x12 Fear and Loving in New Jersey

Jackie and Larry becoming nervous about safety after being mugged was interesting but deciding to build a Panic Room in Marty and Debbie's bedroom was amusing but Amber giving up on Reggie was surprising

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

lm really sad for Amber. she tried!  Calming Reggie down with a touch is hard to fight.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

2x13 High School Reunion

Marty and Debbie being excited about their upcoming 25th high school reunion was short lived after finding out Debbie made out with all the other band members and how quick Larry learnt how to play the guitar was impressive but Marty's song to Debbie was sweet

2x14 Man, Actually

Debbie dressing down to try and stop the advances of the flirtatious professor was understandable but all because she didn't know what a widget was

2x15 You’ve Lost That Larry Feeling

The guys getting jealous of their wives new friends was abusing but Amber saying she was over Reggie when she wasn't was interesting as Reggie figured out he was over her and ready to go back to Jane

2x16 Oscar Party

Larry and Jackie taking over the party was predictable but inviting Erik Estrada was a surprise and Abby making the boys look stupid on the ice was great

2x17 Balle Balle!

Larry getting invited to a traditional Indian wedding was nice and you just knew his Bollywood production would be over the top but never the less it was impressive

2x18 A Night in (Lou Ferrigno’s Hibachi) Heaven

Dick falling madly in love with the new babysitter was a surprise and Marty planing a date night when Debbie and himself were feeling like they are in a rut was nice but what he had planed back at home was sweet

2x19 Uncle Benjamin

Marty trying to cure Abby of her fear of the ocean was amusing as he only made things worse but Larry & Jackie's version of the mile high club was priceless

2x20 Close Encounters of the Bird Kind

Why on earth was Debbie on the bowling team as she was awful

2x21 All That Jazzy Jeff

Amber confiding in Debbie when she has a new college boyfriend was a pleasant surprise and trust all the ladies to be interested in Larry's so called good-looking brother DJ Jazzy Jeff

Thread