61 1234
Thread
Printable Version

The Neighbors Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Neighbors Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Neighbors Premiered on ABC on September 26, 2012

How well do you know your neighbors?

Meet the Weavers, Debbie (Jami Gertz) and Marty (Lenny Venito). Marty, in hopes of providing a better life for his wife and three kids, recently bought a home in Hidden Hills, a gated New Jersey townhome community with its own golf course. Hidden Hills is so exclusive that a house hasn't come on the market in 10 years. But one finally did and the Weavers got it!

It's clear from day one that the residents of Hidden Hills are a little different. For starters, their new neighbors all have pro-athlete names like Reggie Jackson (Tim Jo), Jackie Joyner-Kersee (Toks Olagundoye), Dick Butkis (Ian Patrick) and Larry Bird (Simon Templeman). Over dinner, Marty and his family discover that their neighbors receive nourishment through their eyes by reading books, rather than eating. The Weavers soon learn that the entire community is comprised of aliens from Zabvron, where the men bear children and everyone cries green goo from their ears.

The Zabvronians have been stationed on Earth for the past 10 years, disguised as humans, awaiting instructions from home, and the Weavers are the first humans they've had the opportunity to know. As it turns out, the pressures of marriage and parenthood are not exclusive to planet Earth. Two worlds will collide with hilarious consequences as everyone discovers they can "totally relate" and learn a lot from each other.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About The Neighbors Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-26-2013 12:36 ]

pilot

I had no idea about this show other than aliens were in it.  I didn't see a preview, I didn't know the characters, no idea the story plot.

THIS SHOW IS HILARIOUS!   HAHAHAH  it's weird factor is at a solid 8.5!  WHoO HOO.  Ears aren't just for crying!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 4#4 arksongbird80's post

Sorry i am giving this show a miss too many shows

Reply 5#5 bala's post

that's upsetting. If you like weird then this is it for you.  If not then your miss is accurate.

Reply 6#6 arksongbird80's post

I don't like weird thing

journey to the center of the mall

Viewing the mall in awww  was great and I especially liked it that the alien mom thought all the food was made out of people.  "kids meal, baby back ribs, manwitch"  LOL

1x01 Pilot

The new alien neighbors bringing pie's to welcome the Weavers was amusing

1x02 Journey to the Center of the Mall

Amber's sarcasm was amusing and the dreams about them eating the kids was priceless but Larry saying oh! my God when he got too the mall didn't sound right

1x03 Things Just Got Real

Jackie thinking the real housewives are how humans act was amusing and the Mork & Mindy reference was great, the power saver mode on the TV was priceless

1x04 Bathroom Etiquette

Poor Amber having to go to school with a big pimple on her face and how dare they call them British because of the way they act but the incidence at school was amusing

Halloween-ween

So that was alot of fun. The parents figuring out how to let go and the alien children cross dressing.....I mean BOTH of them.  LOL

"may the odds forever be in your favor"....Best costume.

Larry bird and the iron throne

So I loved that's they needed to learn what a birth-day was.   Debbie weaver going crazy was typical.   Not knowing a cupcake was funny.   They think everything is out to get them!!!

1x05 Halloween-ween

I had a feeling they would both dress up as hot nurses instead of Reggie as a hot doctor

1x06 Larry Bird and the Iron Throne

Reggie trying to find the perfect gift for Amber (even if it isn't her birthday) was amusing and who would of thought the neighbours would get things right

1x07 - 50 Shades of Green

Debbie and Marty three moves ten minute sex session sounds bizarre but no worse than the alien mating season

1x08 Thanksgiving is for the Bird-Kersees

The aliens should get their stories straight about where they come from and things not going as planned with both Marty's parents was interesting, no wonder Jackie's so called estranged sisters were locked up for trying to kill Larry

61 1234
Thread