Thread
Printable Version

The Neighbors Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x15 Space Invaders

Reggie's nerdy new girlfriend Giselle was amusing especially proposing after Debbie's gave him relationship advice but Amber confessing to her mother about having feeling for Reggie was nice but a shame she laughed

1x16 Mother Clubbers

Abby was awesome when they were talking about hot guys and I'm not surprised Debbie feared she's lost her looks after dropping the kids of at school but the clubbing was amusing

1x17 Larry Bird Presents an Oscar(R)-Winning Film by Larry Bird

Max makes it into the school spelling bee by fluke was interesting but his parents distracting the audience when he choked was amusing and so much for Larry winning an Oscar

1x18 Camping

Larry running away when the bear came was funny and Marty being able to redeem himself was nice

1x19 I Believe I Can Drive

Debbie conning Jackie into driving her kids about after she past her driving test was amusing and the girls watching Revenge I thought was corny as they are both produced by ABC

1x20 Sing Like a Larry Bird

Trust Dick to fall down the well when Larry decided to put on a musical of his own and risking exposing their true identities when he call 9-1-1 could of been a lot worse but the ET re-enactment was amusing

1x21 Mo Purses Mo Money Mo Problems

Jeremy having Amber's face on his car was a little creepy as they had broken up

1x22 It Has Begun…

You just knew Marty would try and take advantage after he learns that Larry Bird not only counts cards, he can see through them but loosing was amusing and the way Dick's Grandpa communicates with them is novel

2x01 Family Conference

Amber and Reggie getting caught kissing on the patio was amusing as I thought they knew but Jackie calling for a family conference was interesting especially with the Jerry Springer hologram and the unexpected arrival of his sole mate was a surprise

2x02 September Fools

Dick making it look like she had aged Abby and Max as part of Larry's belated April fool's prank was amusing

2x03 The Neighbours

Jackie inviting her boss over for dinner in the hope she gets promoted to manager was bizarre as they went over the top with their British accent

2x04 The One With Interspecies F-R-I-E-N-D-S

I'm not surprised Jackie doubting her and Debbie's friendship as Debbie knew nothing about her but going for makeovers and having breads in her hair was surprising

2x05 Challoweenukah

Marty and Debbie's arch-nemesis challenging them to a family Halloween costume contest was bound to have consequence

2x06 Any Friggin’ Sunday

Reggie asking Debbie to help set up a secret romantic date was interesting but you just knew the mothers would go over the top

2x07 We Jumped the Shark (Tank)

Amber steeping up to be Abby's choreographer for her big dance recital was nice but Debbie going on Shark Tank was a disaster

2x08 Good Debbie Hunting

Looks like Amber and Reggie's relationship is going to be put to the test after Jane enrolls at their school with her new look but at leased he made the right choice in the end, Dick becoming Debbie's tutor was surprising

2x09 Thanksgiving is no Schmuck Bait

Marty's parents revealing they are getting divorced was bound to come as a surprise especially after fifty years and Jackie's parents ripping into their son-in-law Larry about how he is taking care of their daughter was amusing

2x10 Supreme Like Me

Jackie's parents helping to clean-up the flood in the Weaver's basement was nice but was bound to hurt Jackie feels when her plans to spend time with her parents falls through

Thread