27 12
Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Fringe Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Fringe Season 5 Here

Click Here For The Fringe About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Fringe on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 22:43 ]

Transilience Thought Unifier Model-11

Well so glad they got Olivia back what he was doing treating her like coffee table was rather amusing and disturbing at the same time and poor Walter getting his mind altered with

In Absentia

Not quite sure what to make of this episode but new team dynamic seem a bit off

5x01 Transilence Thought Unifier Model-11

Olivia's amber block being used as a table was bizarre and Walter being able to withhold the torture was impressive but loosing some of his memory was sad

5x02 In Absentia

Considering Walter's mind had been altered he remembered the tunnels to get into his old Harvard lab which under those circumstances was impressive and Olivia seeing what Etta was doing to the guard was disturbing but letting him go at the end was nice

5x03 The Recordist

Edwin sacrificing himself for strangers was nice considering he had a son but at leased his son made a record of his bravery

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yeah i wasn't quite sure what to make of this episode it seems my judgement has changed quite a bit while this was good episode i still feel like i watching a diffrent show. I can't really put my finger on it but one thing i always liked about this series was Fringe aspect and so far this season there hasn't been any Fringe events.

The Bullet That Saved The World

I can't believe they kill Etta off it was rather annoying because it was great family reunion.

An Origin Story

Well Peter putting device together was impressive but he really should known that observer knew something he didn't and what ever is inside him is going made him crazy

Through the Looking Glass and What Walter Found

Well that was smart place to hide something but it look like peter has developed some observers ability i can't wait to see what the side effects will be   .

5x04 The Bullet That Saved The World

Etta dying was a surprise but the bomb under her jacket was a clever way to take them out

Fringe 5x07 Five-Twenty-Ten

Well we finally see Peter act more like an observer but it really insight how observer work thing out .

5x05 An Origin Story

Peter putting the observer chip in his head after the failed attempt to close the worm hole is going to be interesting

5x06 Through the Looking Glass and What Walter Found There

It's a good job Peter, Olivia, and Astrid followed Walter into the pocket wormhole with the tape but watching them do the dance moves to find it was interesting and using the observer move on them was great

5x07 Five-Twenty-Ten

Peter swapping the briefcase and using what brought the plane down in the first episode was interesting and he is certainly making them pay for killing Etta

5x08 The Human Kind

Simone saying the truck and magnet have been waiting for over twenty years for her to collect it was interesting and Olivia talking Peter out of using the implant for his plot against Windmark was great

Black Blotter

Well Walter on acid was rather amusing but seriously it feel like they are trying stretch the story good things few more episode series ends.

5x09 Black Blotter

Walter taking LSD was probable a good thing as without being away with the fairies he wouldn't of remembered the password

5x10 Anomaly XB-6783

Nina risking her cover at the Ministry of Science to help with the child Observer, Michael was interesting but I'm surprised she paid with her life to stop them from reading her mind

The Boy Must Live

Well we are getting very close with the series coming to an end but finding out what the plan is was great . It also give us understanding of how the observers were created by eliminate each human emotion but knowing boy could change their entire history was great plan but the boy going to them at end was sad consider he thought he was saving them.

I had a feeling that September was his father .

27 12
Thread