Thread
Printable Version

Nashville Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x10 I'm Sorry for You, My Friend

The way they served Juliette by posing as a fan was sneaky and Scarlett seems to attract all the creeps which is a shame

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Well the promo ruined that scene but Rayna flying back to be with her husband for his election results was nice

You Win Again

Well just when i thought Julia was turning into good person she set up Decan has her band is bound to make things awkward.  .

1x11 You Win Again

It's amazing that Juliette has her own plane when she is the up and coming star while Rayna is the so called country legend and Deacon joining Juliette's band should make things interesting

1x12 I've Been Down That Road Before

Who would of thought Juliette's duet with Deacon would have such a negative vibe at first and Avery jumping to the wrong conclusion about Scarlett was sad but he got what he deserved as he through the first punch

1x13 There'll Be No Teardrops Tonight

That's some temper Juliette has but the way her manager went behind her back I'm not surprised she's pissed and Rayna's husband wanting a divorce must be hard for she missed her cue for the first time

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Well i think it was for the best because their marriage is beyond repair

Dear Brother

Well throwing his brother out and than finding he got killed was sad and Decan surprise party was hit except her mother falling off the wagon.

1x14 Dear Brother

Juliette planing a surprise birthday party for Deacon was interesting as he doesn't like surprises and what a way for the girls to find out about their parents divorce and having to identify his brothers dead body after kicking him out was sad

1x15 When You're Tired of Breaking Other Hearts

Maddie calling her mother a bitch was a surprise and she deserved to get grounded but to make things worse she lies to her dad about her whereabouts with dangerous consequences and Rayna appearing on the "Katie" show hosted by Katie Couric was interesting

1x16 I Saw The Light

The 50ft poster of Rayna outside Juliette's hotel room was amusing and Scarlett being slow to tell Gunnar about getting a solo deal after he failed to turn up was bound to upset him, the James girl doing the sound check on stage was brilliant

My Heart Would Know

Well Juliet really has poor choice of men but what a jerk doing both of them

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

You do know those two girl were first discovered on youtube and were offered a role on the show

1x17 My Heart Would Know

Juliette sleeping with Dante was bound to cause trouble but considering he is Jolene sober counselor what right has he got to fire Avery after being caught in a compromising position

1x18 Take These Chains from My Heart

Jolene warning Juliette about Dante's loyalty would of been great if she had believed her before he ran off with her money

Why Don’t You Love Me

Jullet trying hide that her manager stole her money was understandable but getting drunk at CMA nomination party was so unprofessional and now she deal with a sex tape. Seriously she really can't get a break can she .

1x19 Why Don’t You Love Me

Both Rayna and Juliette being nominated for the same CMA Awards was amusing but Avery declining Juliette drunk advances was the right thing to do but never the less I was surprised

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

He wants to be a better man

1x20 A Picture from Life's Other Side

I had a felling Jolene was getting her drug dealer to get her a gun to take out Dante after seeing Juliette struggling to find a way to pay him off but her taking an overdose was a surprise

A Picture from Life's Other Side

Well Juliet mother really step up but what a tragic ending and it was about time she found out who her father might be. With a secret like that it was bound to eventually come out.

Thread