Thread
Printable Version

Nashville Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x21 I'll Never Get Out of This World Alive

Deacon had every right to be pissed after finding out Maddie was his daughter and she had every right to be mad as well but Juliette receiving a so called suicide letter was sad, the crash cliffhanger I seen coming as they were arguing while driving

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

Yes he had every right but go back drinking after 15 years of being sober was rather sad but he really should of found another way to get mad instead of drinking. The crash was nice clifhanger since we know this show is returning for a second season.

I Fall to Pieces

Trust Juliet is take advantage of Reina accident to her benefit and Deaken taking the blame was noble but it's good thing she woke up otherwise he might been in trouble but his lawyer was great. .

2x01 I Fall to Pieces

Juliette dedicating her concert to Rayna was a crafty marketing trick and Deacon being charged with dangerous driving when the seatbelt bruises proved Rayna was behind the wheel was disturbing because if she hadn't survived he could of gone to jail for a long time

Never No More

Well i was scared when Decan took that hacksaw out and started saw at his arm . I am glad Scarlet managed to get through to him. . That new boss is a right sleezebag .

2x02 Never No More

Juliette using her sad childhood to better her career was disturbing and Scarlett having a tough time getting through to Deacon wasn't a surprise as he's as stubborn as a mule

2x03 I Don't Wanna Talk About It Now

Deacon revealing his troubled past with his own father at his AA meeting was sad and Scarlett undergoing a makeovers for the Stockholders Showcase was great but Rayna disobeying the management was amusing

Reply 85#85 codebreaker's post

How long can Rayna keep her voice a secret ?

2x04 You’re No Angel Yourself

You can understand why Maddie was pissed after sees her grandmother's ring hanging from Peggy's neck and ringing Juliette was a surprise but glad she did the right thing by letting Rayna know she was OK

2x05 Don’t Open That Door

What a way for Rayna to make a comeback but her father getting arrested was bad timing

Reply 90#90 codebreaker's post

Glad she still has her voice

2x06 It Must Be You

Juliette impromptu singing in the stables made her more human and what was Rayna thinking by upsetting Juliette before Scarlett had a chance to be her opening act, Juliette being caught with a married could make things awkward

She's Got You

I have mixed feeling about this episode but i am glad Decan is finally get a chance to perform and asking Avery to be his guitarist was interesting choice .  Juliette getting more than she bargained for at end was priceless .

2x07 She’s Got You

I'm glad Maddie made the effort to go to the wedding and singing with her sister was great, Juliette putting the lecherous radio DJ in his place was surprising as he is very influential but the kiss from the wife was priceless

Reply 96#96 codebreaker's post

I really hope it doesn't turn into threesome that just what Juliet needs to sell records

Reply 97#97 bala's post

I don't think a threesome would help to sell records

2x08 Hanky Panky Woman

It's a good job Rayna joined Scarlett on the road for her first tour date as after that bad start but helping Gunnar finish his son was great considering her day and Peggy faking a miscarriage after Teddy wanted to go to the next doctors appointment was predictable

Tomorrow Never Comes

Well i should expected a cliffhanger but that certainly one way to get rid of Peggy but it would been much better if it had been Rayna who got injured instead of Peggy.

2x09 I’m Tired of Pretending

Scarlett on the phone to Avery while Gunnar was on his phone to Zoey was amusing and Maddie wanting to spend more time with Deacon is understandable but joining her on stage you can understand why Teddy was feeling like he's being replaced and Layla's career stealing some of Juliette's spotlight was bound piss her off

2x10 Tomorrow Never Comes

Layla ringing the press about Juliette being responsible for Charlie's marriage break up was an evil move and Teddy pulling Deacon from the Festival was a risky move but Deacon playing in the car park was a great comeback

Thread