Thread
Printable Version

Nashville Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x11 I’ll Keep Climbing

I'm surprised Scarlett wasn't happy when Kelly Clarkson maked Gunnar and her a once-in-a-lifetime offer and Juliette should of known better then to respond to the guy in the crowd but Layla coming through for her made a nice change

Reply 107#107 codebreaker's post

Yes not sure what direction this show is heading but Juliette was angry after what he said about her mother so her response was understandable consider we know what her mother did for her in previous season.

Reply 108#108 bala's post

How many time is Juliette going to put her foot in her mouth before she realises she has to keep her mouth shut

Reply 109#109 codebreaker's post

Well she never going to learn not to because it's part of her personality

Just for What I Am

Well having all venues cancel Juliet concert because of bomb threat was sad but Avery taking to park to sing as begger was amusing . Scarlet is not handling frame well .

2x12 Just for What I Am

Juliette was a little naive thinking her comment would affect her tour and cancelling the concert venues after 6,000 fans wanted a refund was understandable but Avery taking her to the park busking was amusing

It's All Wrong, But It's All Right

Well Levon case getting dismissed was unbelievable  . Juliet being her own women was great and a great exit song

2x13 It’s All Wrong, But It’s All Right

So much for Layla wanting to learn to write a song as it's obvious she only wants Gunnar to do the work and Juliette going off script was risky but impressive, Scarlett's collaboration with Liam was interesting as it got of to a rocky start but to tablets are a bad idea and Rayna being offered shelf space at Juliette's expense was unfortunate as her kids like her

2x14 Too Far Gone

Juliette crawling out of Avery's bed to avoid Deacon was amusing and looks like Scarlett is going to ruin her career with the pill popping but Teddy having the perfect opportunity to let Lamar die should be interesting to see if he uses it to get him to talk

They Don't Make 'Em Like My Daddy Anymore

Juliet getting opportunity to start again as pop star was great but her manager quitting made her have seconds thoughts and Scarlet seem going off the deep ending into all sorts of trouble

2x15 They Don’t Make ‘Em Like My Daddy Anymore

Howie V deciding he wants to make Juliet a superstar seemed to good to be true after all the bad publicity but after her manager was sent for coffee I'm not surprised he has had enough

2x16 Guilty Street

Juliette retuning the unwanted expensive bottle of champagne was amusing but Deacon being offered a little temptation when he ran into an old friend was interesting and Juliette asking Rayna if she can join her record label was a surprise

2x17 We’ve Got Things to Do

Juliette announcing her new deal with Highway 65 was a bad idea as Rayna had a roll out plan in mind as she is still toxic and I hope Scarlett's pill popping doesn't derail her career, I can see Maddie doing something stupid after her run in with Teddy

Reply 124#124 codebreaker's post

Who would of thought she would ever ask Rayne to join her was a surprise and i am glad decan actually kept in in his pants unfortunately the same would't be said for his girlfriend.

Reply 125#125 codebreaker's post

Yes Maddie put that video on the internet was a surprise but announce her father name is bound cause problems.

Your Wild Life's Gonna Get You Down

Well things really hot the fan with maddie and Rayna finding out what maddie put on internet came as a surprise and Decan finding out what his girlfriend did was sad but again he heading for disaster

Crazy

Well this episode really show how bad social media could go after Maddie video went viral and so much trouble but dealing with it head on was great. .

2x18 Your Wild Life’s Gonna Get You Down

I'm not surprised Teddy tried to forbid Maddie from attending Deacon's latest concert after that stunt but Maddie using Deacon's last name in the viral video is only going to fuel the fire between her two fathers

2x19 Crazy

Scarlett's song dedicated to her mother, Beverly was karma for the way she treated her earlier but with all her pill popping she's on a road to disaster and Deacon taking the blame for not being there for Maddie growing up was nice considering he didn't know

Special - On the Record

The cast performing in Nashville's first prime time concert special was great as it looked like it was filmed in front of a live audience and the songwriters being spotlighted was a nice addition

Thread