Thread
Printable Version

Nashville Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x20 Your Good Girl’s Gonna Go Bad

Scarlett's mother is only making the breakdown worse and I can see her getting her committed to get control of her money as I assume that's why she's back, looks like Avery spending time with Scarlett has sent Juliette off the rails

Reply 136#136 codebreaker's post

Well yes i agree her mother is up to something but Scarlett walking away from the contact mean she won't get anything and i think it's a great decision. .Juliet is her own worst enemy because of her insecurities

On the Other Hand

Well i loved Ryana gave Juliet some good advice and told her grow up and tell Aviery what she's done but receiving marriage proposal from both men was an amusing cliffhanger

2x21 All or Nothing With Me

Will and Layla beginning their new reality series was surprising but I had a feeling it wouldn't last long and Rayna organizing a charity concert at Fort Campbell was nice but Juliette almost being turned away would of been a tragedy after hearing about her father

2x22 On the Other Hand

About time Will came clean to Layla but marrying her knowing he was gay was evil and Deacon's so called proposal was a little late after that on stage proposal

3x01 That's Me Without You

Nice start with 3rd season showing what happend but going back 24 hours was amusing . That has got best road trip for Scarlet thinking she would be alone and end up taking both her ex-boyfriend was priceless

3x02 How Far Down Can I Go

Gunnar and Scarlett collaborate on a song which makes Gunners girlfriend jealous but given that she pursue her own dreams i have to wonder how long will there relationship last since she will be on tour .

3x03 I Can't Over You to Save My Life

Julette finding out she pregnant freak her out because she think it's Jeff baby

3x04 I Feel Sorry for Me

Juliette finding out the baby is Avery was a relief but not telling him is going to be tricky especially after getting a movie role

3x05 Road Happy

Sometimes you really shouldn't send certain news over a text message but Avery reaction was predictable exposing her secret in front of movie set is bad. Maddie becoming rebellious was predictable after finding out her mother rejected Decan and Jeff manipulating the situation to go after Rayna daughter was evil. .

Nobody Said It Was Going to be Easy

I am glad Juliet is ok but nomination bought rift between Regina and new husband .

I am glad she was willing give Avery options

I'm Coming Home to You

3 months have passed since previous episode and things are moving along . Juliet feel she all alone with the baby because Avery is distant but it is a challenging situation and i am glad she reached a better place by the end of the episode.

Having rolling stone journalist follow Rayna home was never a good thing but it's clear problem in her new marriage are becoming obvious but having her daughter and his son kiss certainly put them in amusing situation.  

Dumping your kids with his father while she goes running after her new boyfriend is ridclous.

Thread