Thread
Printable Version

Nashville Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x08 You're Lookin' at Country

CMA awards are big thing but both of them compete was bound to cause tensions

3x09 Two Sides to Every Story

Rayna does Christmas show but the kids are not exactly happy but when she finds out luke talked about boarding school for them she get really upset

3x10 First to Have a Second Chance

I really didn't expect Avery and Jullette to actually get married that was a surprise

3x11 I'm Not that Good at Goodbye

Of course aftermath of Rayna walking out on Luke , Luke goes looking for Deacon and punch him in front of media . Deacon has deal with his medical situation and not telling Rayna was the right thing but maddie is going to so upset

3x12 I've Got Reasons To Hate You

Deacon sister coming visit thanks to scarlet but finding out she was a match but doesn't help was predictable.

3x13 I'm Lost Between Right and Wrong

Deacon getting the will to live thanks to maddie was nice but i don't know how long he can keep it a secret. Reina getting out of contract teddy made with Edgehill was impressive but i am glad she putting a foot down on teddy she has given way too much leeway and i am glad it coming crashing down on him.

3x14 Somebody Pick Up My Pieces

Wow accidental taking out Edgehill record was unfortunate accident by Regina and the mayor getting caught in police string operation was crazy    .

3x15 That’s the Way Love Goes

What a way Reyna to find out about Deacon situation because she thought he was just blowing her off again after their performance and it going sad when Maddie finds out her dad dying.

3x16 I Can’t Keep Away from You

I love Scarlet song to people who said she was nutjob

3x17 This Just Ain’t a Good Day for Leavin’

After that shooting we weren't sure what was going happen but i am glad she got cleared thanks Luke lying but goodbye Sadie you going away . Juliet having meltdown at her baby shower was amusing but going into labour and having the baby was nice ending.

Thread