56 123
Thread
Printable Version

Nashville Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Pilot

This was a nice episode and you can see that she going to be troubled but what worse i really feel sorry for  Juliette she seem act like she a spoilt brat and fact that producer are using auto-tune on her singing was rather amusing. There seem more substance in this series and there are more players i really hope this last but i did enjoy the first episode.

I Can't Help It (If I'm Still in Love with You)

Well so much for denying that they don't have feelings for each other since that was an emotional song they sang at the blue bird club. Even Juliet charm wasn't enough to steal him and her new song does show promise but look like record label  prefer her to teen pop star rather serious singer.

Someday You'll Call My Name

Well what an idiot shop lifting with fans with cellphones

We Live in Two Different Worlds

You would think she would know better than to make it worse but begging her manager to stay on was a little desperate but she really needs guidance. .

You're Gonna Change (Or I'm Gonna Leave)

Well this was ok episode but i was wrong about who photos were for i thought that it was for Rayana father but finding out it was her friend which put him in a tricky situation. Who would thought Juliet actualy did a nice thing for that guy .

Lovesick Blues

Well asking them to perform together, turned out to be a good thing but I think this was a start to an interesting friendship . I don't know how long this series is going to last but i don't think it's going anywhere fast . The storyline are so messy that the show cut and paste different situations to make an episode which makes it bad. Stick to one storyline per episode and build rest around it rather trying to cover everything in one episode. Stop trying make this series into Scandal series because you fail at it.

Eg Have one episode covering singers than next episode should cover photo scandal that way it built into a watch able series otherwise it get rather confusing as which storyline is more important?. The whole politics storyline makes no sense it has nothing to with Nashville. I don't understand what writer were trying do with this series. What was wrong with Rena husband being stay at home dad giving him this other storyline make him relevant in this series is rather stupid IMO.

[ Last edited by bala at 11-29-2012 16:19 ]

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

I was curious about this since how can they give the whole story without giving spoilers ?

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Well the promo ruined that scene but Rayna flying back to be with her husband for his election results was nice

You Win Again

Well just when i thought Julia was turning into good person she set up Decan has her band is bound to make things awkward.  .

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Well i think it was for the best because their marriage is beyond repair

Dear Brother

Well throwing his brother out and than finding he got killed was sad and Decan surprise party was hit except her mother falling off the wagon.

My Heart Would Know

Well Juliet really has poor choice of men but what a jerk doing both of them

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

You do know those two girl were first discovered on youtube and were offered a role on the show

Why Don’t You Love Me

Jullet trying hide that her manager stole her money was understandable but getting drunk at CMA nomination party was so unprofessional and now she deal with a sex tape. Seriously she really can't get a break can she .

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

He wants to be a better man

A Picture from Life's Other Side

Well Juliet mother really step up but what a tragic ending and it was about time she found out who her father might be. With a secret like that it was bound to eventually come out.

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

Yes he had every right but go back drinking after 15 years of being sober was rather sad but he really should of found another way to get mad instead of drinking. The crash was nice clifhanger since we know this show is returning for a second season.

I Fall to Pieces

Trust Juliet is take advantage of Reina accident to her benefit and Deaken taking the blame was noble but it's good thing she woke up otherwise he might been in trouble but his lawyer was great. .

Never No More

Well i was scared when Decan took that hacksaw out and started saw at his arm . I am glad Scarlet managed to get through to him. . That new boss is a right sleezebag .

Reply 85#85 codebreaker's post

How long can Rayna keep her voice a secret ?

56 123
Thread