Thread
Printable Version

Nashville Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 90#90 codebreaker's post

Glad she still has her voice

She's Got You

I have mixed feeling about this episode but i am glad Decan is finally get a chance to perform and asking Avery to be his guitarist was interesting choice .  Juliette getting more than she bargained for at end was priceless .

Reply 96#96 codebreaker's post

I really hope it doesn't turn into threesome that just what Juliet needs to sell records

Tomorrow Never Comes

Well i should expected a cliffhanger but that certainly one way to get rid of Peggy but it would been much better if it had been Rayna who got injured instead of Peggy.

Reply 107#107 codebreaker's post

Yes not sure what direction this show is heading but Juliette was angry after what he said about her mother so her response was understandable consider we know what her mother did for her in previous season.

Reply 109#109 codebreaker's post

Well she never going to learn not to because it's part of her personality

Just for What I Am

Well having all venues cancel Juliet concert because of bomb threat was sad but Avery taking to park to sing as begger was amusing . Scarlet is not handling frame well .

It's All Wrong, But It's All Right

Well Levon case getting dismissed was unbelievable  . Juliet being her own women was great and a great exit song

They Don't Make 'Em Like My Daddy Anymore

Juliet getting opportunity to start again as pop star was great but her manager quitting made her have seconds thoughts and Scarlet seem going off the deep ending into all sorts of trouble

Reply 124#124 codebreaker's post

Who would of thought she would ever ask Rayne to join her was a surprise and i am glad decan actually kept in in his pants unfortunately the same would't be said for his girlfriend.

Reply 125#125 codebreaker's post

Yes Maddie put that video on the internet was a surprise but announce her father name is bound cause problems.

Your Wild Life's Gonna Get You Down

Well things really hot the fan with maddie and Rayna finding out what maddie put on internet came as a surprise and Decan finding out what his girlfriend did was sad but again he heading for disaster

Crazy

Well this episode really show how bad social media could go after Maddie video went viral and so much trouble but dealing with it head on was great. .

Reply 136#136 codebreaker's post

Well yes i agree her mother is up to something but Scarlett walking away from the contact mean she won't get anything and i think it's a great decision. .Juliet is her own worst enemy because of her insecurities

On the Other Hand

Well i loved Ryana gave Juliet some good advice and told her grow up and tell Aviery what she's done but receiving marriage proposal from both men was an amusing cliffhanger

3x01 That's Me Without You

Nice start with 3rd season showing what happend but going back 24 hours was amusing . That has got best road trip for Scarlet thinking she would be alone and end up taking both her ex-boyfriend was priceless

3x02 How Far Down Can I Go

Gunnar and Scarlett collaborate on a song which makes Gunners girlfriend jealous but given that she pursue her own dreams i have to wonder how long will there relationship last since she will be on tour .

3x03 I Can't Over You to Save My Life

Julette finding out she pregnant freak her out because she think it's Jeff baby

3x04 I Feel Sorry for Me

Juliette finding out the baby is Avery was a relief but not telling him is going to be tricky especially after getting a movie role

3x05 Road Happy

Sometimes you really shouldn't send certain news over a text message but Avery reaction was predictable exposing her secret in front of movie set is bad. Maddie becoming rebellious was predictable after finding out her mother rejected Decan and Jeff manipulating the situation to go after Rayna daughter was evil. .

Thread