Thread
Printable Version

Nashville Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x14 Too Far Gone

Juliette crawling out of Avery's bed to avoid Deacon was amusing and looks like Scarlett is going to ruin her career with the pill popping but Teddy having the perfect opportunity to let Lamar die should be interesting to see if he uses it to get him to talk

2x15 They Don’t Make ‘Em Like My Daddy Anymore

Howie V deciding he wants to make Juliet a superstar seemed to good to be true after all the bad publicity but after her manager was sent for coffee I'm not surprised he has had enough

2x16 Guilty Street

Juliette retuning the unwanted expensive bottle of champagne was amusing but Deacon being offered a little temptation when he ran into an old friend was interesting and Juliette asking Rayna if she can join her record label was a surprise

2x17 We’ve Got Things to Do

Juliette announcing her new deal with Highway 65 was a bad idea as Rayna had a roll out plan in mind as she is still toxic and I hope Scarlett's pill popping doesn't derail her career, I can see Maddie doing something stupid after her run in with Teddy

2x18 Your Wild Life’s Gonna Get You Down

I'm not surprised Teddy tried to forbid Maddie from attending Deacon's latest concert after that stunt but Maddie using Deacon's last name in the viral video is only going to fuel the fire between her two fathers

2x19 Crazy

Scarlett's song dedicated to her mother, Beverly was karma for the way she treated her earlier but with all her pill popping she's on a road to disaster and Deacon taking the blame for not being there for Maddie growing up was nice considering he didn't know

Special - On the Record

The cast performing in Nashville's first prime time concert special was great as it looked like it was filmed in front of a live audience and the songwriters being spotlighted was a nice addition

2x20 Your Good Girl’s Gonna Go Bad

Scarlett's mother is only making the breakdown worse and I can see her getting her committed to get control of her money as I assume that's why she's back, looks like Avery spending time with Scarlett has sent Juliette off the rails

2x21 All or Nothing With Me

Will and Layla beginning their new reality series was surprising but I had a feeling it wouldn't last long and Rayna organizing a charity concert at Fort Campbell was nice but Juliette almost being turned away would of been a tragedy after hearing about her father

2x22 On the Other Hand

About time Will came clean to Layla but marrying her knowing he was gay was evil and Deacon's so called proposal was a little late after that on stage proposal

Thread