Thread
Printable Version

Hunted Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Mort

It's great to see Melissa George back on TV show because she such a good actress but the first episode was rather complex you really need some patience to figure out what's going on but this latest case is about to make things interesting.

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Well given that he was doing something illegal i wasn't surprised he didn't stick around but what a plan

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

I still don't know whether she working for good guys or bad guys ?

That place doesn't look like government company it look like she working in the private sector but no idea which side.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yes i wasn't sure if you watched that old show that was one favourite shows as a teenager but channel 5 really mess around with the schedule for that show.

I still know on Alias she came in quite quickly after Sidney disappearance so i was suspicious from day 1. She's a great actress

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Yes i liked the way she handled herself as well but the fact he had information what an idiot trying to kill her after she helped him he could easily escaped. Look like someone watching her

hourglass

Well another gripping episode she still has no clue but she slowly figure out and what a coincident bumped previous bad guy certainly put her in a difficult situation .

kismet

Finding out what Kismet was interesting and another cliffhanger but she really use her famine charms on most guys

Ambassadors

So we found out who the mole is but can she trust him after he has already betrayed her before

Polyhedrus

Well look like Sam cover might blown depending on what's in that file

Thread