23 12
Thread
Printable Version

Doctor Who Season 7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Well i am not sure how i feel about this series finale yes it answered how Clara exist and i am happy we got see old previous doctors but was inputting Clara into old doctor who clips done well ?. The ending was interesting because i actually thought he was the great intelligence but it turning out to be a future doctor was a nice twist.

Dr Who : The Day of The Doctor (50th Anniversary) Special

Well i am rather speechless after watching this episode i really can't believe they did this because they have just rewritten the back-story of Dr Who which is rather alarming considering the consequence of this situation from science fiction point of view yes this was fantastic episode but the fact they never show ripple effect of change the history really annoyed me.

I really hope they cover this in future episodes because changing his back story to where he never destroyed his home planet will certainly create a different dr who to current dr who.

A very cleaver use of 400 years calculation but it really took some liberties with the fact they use it 3 times for 3 time calculation was pushing it because no system could handle that much system information without crashing sonic screwdriver  ?.

Sorry i understand this was for entertainment purposes but if you use common sense you can see problems with certain part of the storyline.  

Overall it was very enjoyable episode to watch

Reply 2#2 waterlilybarb's post

Yes i hope they do explain some of things that happened but i think i was expecting everything to get wrapped up like they normally do on special episodes.

23 12
Thread