21 12
Thread
Printable Version

'The Inbetweeners (UK) Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

'The Inbetweeners (UK) Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Inbetweeners is a British sitcom which aired for three series from 2008 to 2010 on E4. Created and written by Damon Beesley and Iain Morris, the show follows the life of suburban teenager Will McKenzie (Simon Bird), and three of his friends at the fictional Rudge Park Comprehensive. The script for the show (as is most dialogue between adolescent boys) is of a very adult nature and includes frequent use of extreme expletives and derogatory terms of a sexual nature. There is a skilfully crafted environment for the show involving typical, almost cliched, situations of school bullying, broken family life, indifferent school staff and ridiculous (largely failed) sexual encounters.

Site Show

[ Last edited by bala at 8-19-2012 20:48 ]

Trailer

First day

Well what a first day for Will

Given the fact US show start this week i thought i would catch up on UK version and since each episode is 20 minutes

[ Last edited by bala at 8-19-2012 17:16 ]

Bunk Off

Well what a pointless situation there didn't really need to ring up school pretend there were sick to bunk off since as we found out since they are 6th form they have choice whether come in or not. What another amusing situation calling one of dad gay but trying to tell their parents there were alcoholic was amusing

Thorpe Park

Well Will getting angry when he can't get on ride with his friend but finding out there were disabled children really made him feel bad but passing your driving test was crazy since i don't think you can pass with what she was doing with him.

Caravan Club

I can't believe Will passed on getting make out session with that punk girl but finding out who took advantage of her was priceless . Seriously i can't believe he would expose himself to her on his mate telling him she would do him. He just look like a fool

Will Gets a Girlfriend

Just when Will was hating being single he get Charlotte  but finding out she played him was sad

[ Last edited by bala at 8-19-2012 17:28 ]

Xmas Party

Well Will organise the party almost got him respect

Field Trip

Ok so we are on the  second season they going on a  field trip but you just knew that something is going to go wrong.

Will thought he was going to get lucky with Loren but Simon taking interest made him look sad. . Neil attracting male Geography pedo teacher attention was creepy. Trust Will to put Simon in a difficult situation BUT making him look like Simon a jerk by breaking up with her on his behalf was smart.

What happend on the boat was too funny to even mention.

Work Experience

Will smart mouth will always get him into trouble but he really learn to keep what's on in minds inside rather tell them they are idiots. Having all boys end up in toilets was rather amusing . Seriously getting beaten up by 12 year old is embarrassing but not as embarrassing as having Will mum announce herself at the under 18 clubs.

Will's Birthday

Oh Will you should known better to actually think your dinner party would be a success but what an strange way to spend your birthday by gatecrashing another person party but i would like known how he would explain the stripper to his mum ?

A Night Out in London

Well why don't do they bother go clubbing you just knew it would be a disaster

Duke of Edinburgh

I am starting to feel sorry for these guys so much for charity work just when you think they can't get any worse but it does .

End of Term

So this was the season 2 finale,

Poor jay after so much BS over past few episodes he finally got a girlfriend unfortunately he became too needy and she dumps him . Will shitting while sitting exam was sad but taking it to pub was ridiculous .

I  have enjoyed past 2 seasons i really should given this show a shot i just thought it would be awful British comedy

Fashion Show

Well what could do wrong with a fashion show, Simon's ball poping out of this pants during the fashion walk.

Gig and the Girlfriend

Well Simon get a new girlfriend but impress her he needs to do drugs

Will's Dilemma

Well Will really should be considerate with amount of people teasing him over past seasons you would think he would be nice to her because she was rather sweet but tall.

Trip to Warwick

Well you just know Simon would somehow ruin his relationship with Tara by not able perform . Slapping his johnson so get hard was bound to be a turn off. .

Home Alone

Ok this first normal episode that actually was average apart from angry neigbour attack you for damaging his garden nothing much happend

Camping Trip

What a way end the series i could thought better way to end the series than for boys go on a camping trip and losing car in the lake but all of them vomiting in tent was disgusting way end it but very amusing. It was great send off for Simon who moving away.

21 12
Thread