Thread
Printable Version

A Touch of Cloth Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

A Touch of Cloth Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

A Touch of Cloth Premiered on Sky1 on August 26, 2012

A Touch of Cloth is an all-encompassing parody of every police procedural ever written. It stars John Hannah (The Mummy, Spartacus) as DCI Jack Cloth - a maverick, heavy drinking loner who has thrown himself into his work following the mysterious death of his wife. The damaged, haunted Cloth is teamed with plucky no-nonsense sidekick DC Anne Oldman, played by Suranne Jones (Coronation Street, Unforgiven). Together the pair investigate a series of increasingly grisly murders and find themselves on the trail of a devious killer. As you do. If you’re a detective.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About A Touch of Cloth Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-24-2013 22:17 ]

1x01 Episode 1

I never realised how amusing DC Anne Oldman's name sounded when spoken (an old man), what happened to the Albert was sick but the cat jumping out of his stomach was freaky and I'm not surprised they were almost sick, I have never seen a Rolls Royce marked police car and Anne chasing Crossbow was incredible and a little amusing, the third victims father was priceless, for such gruesome murders this is amusing

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-27-2012 13:13 ]

1x02 Episode 2

The sexual tension between Anne and Jack was amusing considering that was also the name on the case file they were both holding and her being bisexual or in her words an acdcDC was priceless but her ring tone was great, Tom being the killer was a interesting twist considering he was the acting chief contestable but why he was laughed  at was funny

A Touch Of Cloth Series 2: Undercover Cloth Trailer

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-23-2014 13:17 ]

A Touch Of Cloth Series 2: Undercover Cloth Trailer 2

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-23-2014 13:16 ]

This has now been added to the flash site

2x01 Episode 1

Turning around the open sign was amusing as you would expect it to say closed not being robbed and Jack coming out of retirement in the attempt to bring down Macratty after killing Todd and the squirrel was corny

2x02 Episode 2

Using the JCB to kill the gunman was amusing and the naked body double used for Anne getting out of bed was cruel, the unmarked car was funny touch

Behind The Scenes

Amusing look at their thought process to the episodes and the fact I missed some of the deliberate back props great, looking forward to season 3 with Karen Gillan joining the cast

A Touch Of Cloth - Series 3 Trailer
A Touch Of Cloth Series 3 - Preview

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-25-2014 06:33 ]

3x01 Too Cloth for Comfort (1)

Oldman trying to drink the vodka she poured down the toilet was amusing but disgusting and Karen Gillan joining the team as the new recruit Kerry Newblood was nice

3x02 Too Cloth for Comfort (2)

Jack humiliating Oldman in the hope to get the prisoner to talk was cruel and I'm not surprised Kerry was sick after that autopsy but her being the killer was a surprise and being Jack's daughter was an even bigger surprise

Thread