Thread
Printable Version

World Without End Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

JUST BEEN ADDED

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well if they added two new pilot that are avaliable now i would be impressed

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yeah that a good bet as well shame we can't get points for guessing

Knight

Man this is a brutal show i wasn't expecting this much cruelty on a tv show but this really showed how life was horriable. I am not spoil what happen but you really need be be tough to watch it. How cruel much you to poision your own sister so that she could marry her husband so she could send her son oxford.

King

Like i said before this really is quite disturbing show and you do need tough to watch it. Selling your daugher for a cow because she wouldn't allow him to rape was worse but what a way for her escape and i kind of knew the bridge would eventually collaspe but what a way take advantage of an opportunity to kill someone so that her son would replace his boss.

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

You can see how times have changed no ways no mother would ask their son that

Prior

Well what a way to blackmail everyone into support his position as Prior but what a tragic ending for that girl but swearing on a novel pretending it's a bible was cruel. .

Check

Man how many people is that guy going to kill to stay in power and look like that Sister had a plan made her a nun was quick thinking .

Pawns

Well that was one hell of a last ditch effort from French king who thought he had lost

Rook

Wow plague look nasty and i am glad certain character got it but the continued time jump between every episodes is getting annoying. I understand they are trying to move the story along but i just notice all episode are chess moves.

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

That guy is satan

How much blood does he have on his hand to keep that position

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Given that his mother exposed him i think it obvious he going to die with the plague ?

Queen

So much for thinking both of them were dead but finding out who her other son was obvious but he finally gets what he wanted   by forcing a marriage to her but she got the last laugh.

[ Last edited by bala at 10-18-2012 13:01 ]

Checkmate

What a conclusion to the series finding out the king was alive and hiding in plain sight was a huge surprise but best bit has to be death of all the evil characters starting with  Godwyn and his mother and that Earl getting killied by a small boy was priceless   .

Thread