Thread
Printable Version

Citizen Khan Seasons 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-26-2013 12:13 ]

2x04 Fasting

Mr Khan not getting the bank loan because he pissed in the fish tank was amusing and Shazia getting a job opportunity in India was interesting as Amjad was reluctant to say what he really felt and the fasting was priceless as he ended up in hospital with a nil by mouth sign before he had chance to eat after the fast

2x05 Shazia's Gym Visit

Mr Khan joining PakistaniMatch.co.uk thinking it was a cricket chat room was amusing but pretending to be a yoga instructed was priceless

2x06 The Makeover

Leaving Amjad to build the flat pack furniture was a risky move and I cant believe they built it downstairs when it was a wardrobe but wanting to send it back because it was made in India, Mr Khan having a back, sack and crack wax was priceless

2x07 A Khan Christmas

Mrs Khan wanting to have a traditional family Christmas for the first time would of been nice but being Christmas Eve was cutting in close to get all the decorations and Mr Khan being against it didn't help

3x01 Naani's Return

Mr Khan being over the moon when his mother-in-law wanted to move into a care home was amusing until he thought he found out how much she was worth but Amjad as a woman was priceless

3x02 The In-Laws

You just knew inviting Amjad's parents over wouldn't go to plan and trust Mr Khan to be responsible for getting his daughter arrested after posting about the party on-line

3x03 Aunty Noor

No surprise Mr Khan was abusing his wife's supermarket staff discount card but trying to set up Keith with Aunty Noor so she wouldn't take Alia abroad was bound to backfire

3x04 Farmer Khan

Mr Khan dressed as a Scott in the hope of meeting Prince Charles did look funny but I cant believe he delivered a calf

3x05 Stags and Hens

Poor Shazia looking forward to having some fun with her friends on her hen do only to have her mother join them and I'm not surprised she was having second thoughts after what they all said, Mr Khan agreeing to organise Amjadā€™s stag do was a bad idea

Thread