Thread
Printable Version

Citizen Khan Seasons 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x06 The Wedding

Mrs Khan going to work in protest of Shazia's small wedding instead of the traditional Pakistani wedding was surprising but it all ending nicely was predictable

3x07 A Khan Family Christmas

I cant believe Shazia and Amjad have been married for ten months and is about to give birth but having a baby boy on Christmas day was a nice ending to the season

4x01 Farley Manor

Mr Khan wanting to become the town crier was far fetched and how he got an invitation was amusing but Naani stealing from Farley Manor was surprising

4x02 Family Photo

Mr Khan thinking he can get baby Mohammad enrolled at a good school by becoming the lollipop man for that school was pushing his luck but making things worse was predictable

4x03 Local Hero

Mr Khan getting his car impounded for illegal parking was karma but refusing to get out the car was amusing

4x04 Chicken Shop

It was obvious Mr Khan only got the trial at the chicken shop because Sandra fancied Amjad but burning the place down was predictable was Alia in charge of the fryers

4x05 Mystic Mo

Mr Khan being mistaken for a doctor was amusing but trust them to mix the babies up but Mo picking the winning lottery numbers did seem far fetched

4x06 Alia's Boyfriend

Mr Khan entering the Sparkhill Bake off was asking for trouble and mistakenly picking up a boy while trying to find one for Alia was amusing as she already had her own but the mistake over the pregnancy test was priceless

4x07 Mr Khan's Christmas Wonderland

Naani giving Mr Khan the money to stop Shazia and Amjad from loosing their home was a recipe for disaster but selling his car to get the money back was nice

5x01 Cricket

Mr Khan getting his car back was a nice start as it wouldn't be the same without it but the others finding out he's been sleeping in it was amusing and finding out he forgot their wedding anniversary I'm not surprised she kicked him out but I can't believe she forgot, the streaking was priceless

Thread