Thread
Printable Version

Earth: Final Conflict Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Earth: Final Conflict Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Earth: Final Conflict Premiered on Syndicated on October 04, 1997

This Canadian science-fiction TV series was originally titled Battleground: Earth, although it was changed to Earth: Final Conflict because it the name was too similar to the novel Battlefield Earth. The series was based on the ideas created Gene Roddenberry and produced by Majel Barrett-Roddenberry, his widow. The show was not filmed, produced, or aired until after Gene's death, but was done so under the guidance of his widowed wife. It aired from 1997 to 2002, after 5 seasons.

Source
Link to About the Show

Discuss Anything About Earth: Final Conflict Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-17-2012 11:47 ]

Decision

Well i have always been a fan of sci-fi but this really show you how far sci-fi has come in past 4 years. Well we don't know whether Aliens were responsible for his wife death but what an interesting way to get rid of her as problem so he can join them.

Truth

Well he finally able find the killer but it was great that he asked Alien upfront whether it was responsible for his wife death but finding out it was the other person was interesting and way he justified it was rather crude you can see how the implant changed his human way of thinking into logical BORG type thinking.  .

Miracle

You kind of knew that operation to regrow girl arm wouldn't last but what way turn it around .

So we find out first secret about the implant that the user only has 2 years to live before they die talk about bury lead . The secret trial on inmates and give it smartest criminals wasn't best idea.

Old Flame

What a way to test his loyalty to cause implant false memory about her

Float Like A Butterfly

This episode felt more like The X files than anything else and we are slowly seeing the experiment alien are doing on earth

Season 1 Review

Well i just finished watch whole first season and a lot of interesting information about the Talon plans but we still not quite sure whether there are our enemies or friends but there certainly a hidden agenda. I am going try watch season before it get moved which is going keep me busy for a week or so.

The Law & Order episode was interesting episode i like how incorporated other popular tv series X-flies and this in one episode. This series all other issues which is covered quite well like genetic engineering and cloning.

Season 2 is awful i might not bother watching the rest unless i am bored . Too many new characters and storyline has gone downhill and finding out this cancelled than pick up for another 3 season is a bit ridiculous

Season 3

So this season was ok to watch but there is so much going on i don't know where to start. Sandoval plan was crazy i mean i knew he had other plans but what he did with Lilly was crazy. i had feeling the reason why she wasn't in this season was because she was pregnant and it look like i was right.

Season 4 here i come so behind in my normal shows

Earth: Final Conflict - Season 1 Bloopers

Earth: Final Conflict - Season 2 Bloopers

Earth: Final Conflict - Season 4 Bloopers

Sorry couldn't find any season 3 bloopers

Season 4

This really should of been the last season because season 5 is so ridiculous.  The Dark Matter episode best episode of the season but there were so many close call but what an odd ending to Talons

Season 5

Just finish this season took longer than expected due to how bad this season was but i must say there were a few good episode in this season and they did give series an ending but it was very open ended they could easily made another season but i really wished they ended after season 4.

Thread