Thread
Printable Version

Do No Harm Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Do No Harm Promo (31st Jan)

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yes but why he didn't tell Lena he has split personality was a shame because she has no idea. After 5 years he was bound get a resistant to the the drug. It was nice to watch this earlier than expected.. it was a promising start but that was one hell of a fail safe to prevent him from doing the surgery.

Don't answer the phone

Well his alter is certainly make his life much more interesting but how long can he last keep this secret ?

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Obvious he knew he couldn't do the surgery because in previous episode he tried and fail the medical diabetic test to operate. I love title morning sunshine . So disappointed this got canned this could been a great show

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

He still has to take glucose test before he operates so unless he pass it they wont let him operate.

Me Likey

Well that was one hell of deal but i can't believe she didn't take the sample from him and fact that she allowed him to sweet talk her was sad because in previous episode she made it seem she hates him and is scared of him.

A Stand-In

Well meeting another person with Split-personality was interesting but when it turned out to be a tumour was lucky but Ian asking Jason to save her was nice . Jason thinking he could get rid of Ian the same way didn't go to plan .

I Can't Keep Your Secret

Well we finally found out how Olivia meet Ian and than finding out about Jason.

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Yes who would of thought he would of taken advantage of that offer and i was surprised to find out other doctor had a blind kid that was nice revelation because it made him more human.

The Cookie Jar

Well Jason forced into difficult situation because the Brain surgery on that girl would cross over to Ian time but testing that pills certainly worked but you just knew it wouldn't last

Circadian Rhythms

Well quitting his job was drastic measure but let hope latest vaccine actually work?

1x10 Mine

Well the flashback as how Ian/Jason meet Olivia and how they relationship worked was interesting and we found out she decided to leave when she found out she's pregnant. Ian showing Ruban he's an human being was interesting tactic.  

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

It's not like he had any choice

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Well it was a good plan but it does Ruben didn't make the trip was sad

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Well not exactly good conclusion but who would of thought he was hiding it from Jason consider it was Jason who asked him to help. If a second season were going happen i think the storyline would be both doctor going to remove that implant. That was plan if this series got renewed but for as a whole season it was ok show to kill Sunday morning i really enjoyed it.

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Well yes it's a shame i understand what your saying it's just i will miss Jason so will his friends.

To a certain extent i guess you partly right Ian deserves to get his mind back.

Thread