23 12
Thread
Printable Version

Do No Harm Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Do No Harm Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Do No Harm Premieres on NBC on January 31, 2013

Dr. Jason Cole is a highly respected neurosurgeon who has it all - a lucrative career, confident charm, and the gift of compassion. But he also has a deep, dark secret. One morning, when he wakes up disoriented in a wrecked hotel room amidst several near-naked women he's never seen before, he knows one thing: it's happening again.

Every night at the same hour, something inside Jason changes, leaving him almost unrecognizable - seductive, devious, borderline sociopathic. This new man is his dangerous alternate personality who goes by the name of "Ian Price." For years as he's battled Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID), Jason has been able to keep Ian in check with a powerful experimental sedative. But now his - their - body has developed a resistance to the serum, setting Ian free once again. And to make matters worse, after being suppressed for so long, Ian's hell-bent on taking revenge on his oppressor.

With everyone Jason cares about at risk - patients, friends, co-workers and even the woman he loves - he's got to stop Ian once and for all. Will they find some common ground, or will they bring each other down? Hell hath no fury like an alter scorned.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Do No Harm Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-22-2013 20:58 ]

Do No Harm (2012)

I just watched the film with the same name which to my surprise was really good, with Emily's therapist having almost convinced everyone that Emily was crazy after Mark was killed in a plane crash and being so distraught she attempts suicide but the therapist killing her own daughter and the cop was sick

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-18-2012 16:09 ]

1x01 Pilot

What a shame Jason didn't tell Lena why he could go out to celebrate his birthday before what looks like Ian taking advantage of her but using him to teach the abusive cop a lesson was great

1x02 Don't Answer The Phone

He cant keep his split personalty secret for long when he spends 12 hours as each and with two totally different personalities it's makes it more obvious but they both should be more careful at the time of change

This has now been added to the flash site

1x03 Morning, Sunshine

Trust Lena to ring Ian to do the night surgery but good job for the patient that he didn't turn up as he would probable be dead and what a stroke of luck being able to get Ian's DNA while in the lift

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Ian could of done the operation knowing the victim would die which would of stopped him from talking but scaring him afterwards had a good result

1x04 Me Likey

Olivia trusting Jason and turning up at the function was surprising but Abby and Ian taking drugs was predictable as he cant be trusted, I had a feeling Olivia wouldn't go through with it but Jason should have himself locked away in a cage before the turning time

1x05 A Stand-In

Ian's new girlfriends practical joke on Jason was over the top but Ian getting pissed at Jason for what happened to his girlfriend was crazy as he was the one who left the message to save her

1x06 I Can't Keep Your Secret

Olivia was one hell of a barmaid but what away to find out about the truth about Ian and Jason and Jason trying to find out who was responsible after receives the text message threatening to reveal his secret was interesting as it was down to Olivia to decide which one she wanted

1x07 Six Feet Deep

Ian getting his ass kicked because Jason's patient died would of been great if he hadn't exchanged his life for the other driver that survived but Jason's to kill the patient only to bring him back was a close call and what a great way to get the spinal fluid

1x08 The Cookie Jar

It was so predictable that the complicated surgery would continue after 8:25pm but asking Ian to behave for one night was interesting and the the drug being a short fix was great but not they have stuffed up the time-line

1x09 Circadian Rhythms

Ruben has to find another drug to fix the mistakes from the last one before Ian kills him and with Ian running a muck Jason had no choice but to stand down from surgery

Reply 32#32 bala's post

you can understand why Olivia gave Jason the ultimatum about Ian as she was pregnant and Ruben making designer drugs form money was interesting

1x11 But I'm Allergic to Cats

Trust Josh to ignore Ruben's advice and spoil his get away plan but Jason going a head with the surgery after being suspended was interesting as it might also help himself if it works

23 12
Thread