Thread
Printable Version

Primeval: New World (SPACE) General Discussion (Spoilers)

1x06 Clean up on Aisle Three

Trying to outwit the pack of small but smart dinosaur was interesting but the half body in the anomaly was disgusting

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well i felt this was ok episode but it was interesting about possible love interest consider the secret the team does . i just hope they don't make it into love triangle with the team.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

It would be hard to have a relationship with someone that you couldn't tell them what you did

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yeah it would be but consider how many people have died and Neil only has himself to blame if he didn't expose her to what he does she wouldn't of been in danger. Evan warned him and he didn't listen.

Behind the Scenes - Amanda Tapping Directing Primeval: New World Ep 106

Babes in the Woods

What a great title for the episode but seriously did they have to make her into lesbian . Well i think she might be Bi but i am just annoyed because you know they did this for ratings . It's a one-off situation . Has anyone notice how in every episode we learnt something about each character relationship to each other.

The one thing i like Primeval was that the show focused on abnormalities and government conspiracy which made it good but this spin-off is really a water down version where they seem more interested in character romantic life than actual sci-fi aspect of this series.

I suppose Canadian and US audience prefer this type over what UK audience prefer.  

1x07 Babes in the Woods

Mac trying to download photos of Toby as one of the babes was corny but what was she thinking tazering her friend while she was driving

Truth

Well who would of thought that dinosaur gas would make Evan go crazy but finding out who was in the freezer was a huge surprise i thought it was his wife not neil   .

What a way end the season ?

Reply 28#28 bala's post

What makes you think this was the season final when there was suppose to be 13 episodes returning next year like most of the others

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

It just felt like season finale with how they ended it ?

Hence my question mark because i wasn't sure

1x08 Truth

Evan having the dinosaur spit in his face was disgusting but his hallucinations were interesting as we learnt about his past and Mac seeing himself frozen must of been freaky, Ange playing along when she realised Evan thought she was his wife was quick thinking

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

It's now a team of 2 ?

I am sure Neil come back eventually he seem be a  trooper consider what happend to his girlfriend

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Who is Neil

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Sorry i got confused i meant Mac

For some reason i keep thinking Mac is Neil -my brain named him neil

[ Last edited by bala at 12-19-2012 20:39 ]

Breakthrough

Nice returning episode but having a break through from rival with timer was great but i had feeling he would jump into abnormally   . Look like he will be new Helen for this spin-off

1x09 Breakthrough

Great way to discredit the on-line video but who is Ken's receptionist also working for as she was determined not to let Toby talk to him

1x10 The Great Escape

How ironic that the bird Ken kept has escaped and killing their own men but helping them get away was surprising

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Well i think he was annoyed he being kept out and it will be interesting to see what will happen to him

1x11 The Inquisition

What they were doing to the creatures in the lab was diabolical and their flashbacks to the last time they saw them was sad

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Yeah but at least Evan knows what's going on but their plan to change global warming is rather alarming

Thread