49 123
Thread
Printable Version

Primeval: New World (SPACE) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I agree with the Watered down idea of the series.  not ALL americans want the romance and I really wasn't into the lesbian thing.  Kinda lame.  I liked the Anomaly's!  The Sci-fi part.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 41#41 arksongbird80's post

You are a bit behind on this series ?

Reply 42#42 bala's post

I'm catching up full speed ahead.  Just a few behind you guys now.  

Reply 40#40 bala's post

all caught up!

I'm glad to see they want to try and fix the world as it is a noble ambition.  I'm not really sure what the CFO is doing there.  I thought she was done with the whole lot of them.  When will A.R.C show up!!!    heheheheheheh

1x12 The Sound of Thunder, Part 1

What an interesting dilema with Evan and Dylan chasing the creature back through the anomaly to get a sample of its venom to save Toby after being stung and with the amount of different anomaly but how ironic that Evan has a chance to save her when he goes back in time and the cliffhanger was predictable as it's a two part episode

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

It was interesting dilemma but i got see how they will end first season

The Sound of Thunder, Part 2

Connor back and he was great but what a cliffhanger what has changed should make for an interesting second season if this et renewed. Glad Toby fine and Mac saving Evan again was bound change the future

1x13 The Sound of Thunder, Part 2

Nice way to bring Connor back with his anomaly in London taking him to same place as the others and what a dilemma stopping the dinosaur that killed Evan's wife before it did it could have catastrophic effects

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

LOVED seeing conner!  That was great. Killing the dinosaur caused something, I wonder what it did?  Poor Mac going through the anomoly knowing he was going to die.   I wonder what conner ment when he said "see ya in a bit".  When he asked the date they said 2012.  I was lead to believe they are from the future....as in 2013 or something else...Hmm

Will this get renewed?!?

49 123
Thread