21 12
Thread
Printable Version

Primeval: New World (SPACE) General Discussion (Spoilers)

I don't know how i feel about American version of this.

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well he's only in the first episode

i am trying figure out whether this aired or not since it's on a Canadian network

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well they really jumped into this without any background but it was ok episode but i am surprised there isn't a primeval team in other countries you would think they would have they own team rather it being created like this. Consider this is spin-off they no need to create the team for scratch. Just my opinion.

Episode 2

Well this was ok episode but giant snake was exactly amazing but look like two more members for the team .

Fear of Flying

Well this was a bad outcome not being able save pilot was one thing but the other girl getting killed was just sad.

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yeah i can't believe how death count on this show is increasing . On UK show they hardly killed someone.

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well i felt this was ok episode but it was interesting about possible love interest consider the secret the team does . i just hope they don't make it into love triangle with the team.

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yeah it would be but consider how many people have died and Neil only has himself to blame if he didn't expose her to what he does she wouldn't of been in danger. Evan warned him and he didn't listen.

Behind the Scenes - Amanda Tapping Directing Primeval: New World Ep 106

Babes in the Woods

What a great title for the episode but seriously did they have to make her into lesbian . Well i think she might be Bi but i am just annoyed because you know they did this for ratings . It's a one-off situation . Has anyone notice how in every episode we learnt something about each character relationship to each other.

The one thing i like Primeval was that the show focused on abnormalities and government conspiracy which made it good but this spin-off is really a water down version where they seem more interested in character romantic life than actual sci-fi aspect of this series.

I suppose Canadian and US audience prefer this type over what UK audience prefer.  

Truth

Well who would of thought that dinosaur gas would make Evan go crazy but finding out who was in the freezer was a huge surprise i thought it was his wife not neil   .

What a way end the season ?

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

It just felt like season finale with how they ended it ?

Hence my question mark because i wasn't sure

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

It's now a team of 2 ?

I am sure Neil come back eventually he seem be a  trooper consider what happend to his girlfriend

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Sorry i got confused i meant Mac

For some reason i keep thinking Mac is Neil -my brain named him neil

[ Last edited by bala at 12-19-2012 20:39 ]

Breakthrough

Nice returning episode but having a break through from rival with timer was great but i had feeling he would jump into abnormally   . Look like he will be new Helen for this spin-off

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Well i think he was annoyed he being kept out and it will be interesting to see what will happen to him

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Yeah but at least Evan knows what's going on but their plan to change global warming is rather alarming

Reply 41#41 arksongbird80's post

You are a bit behind on this series ?

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

It was interesting dilemma but i got see how they will end first season

21 12
Thread