Thread
Printable Version

Primeval: New World (SPACE) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Will we get it or does someone have access to it??
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

This was okay.  I like premise so I'll keep watching.  I hoped they would have the original come back on.  Supposidly 2013 is when it will come on again.  Loved seeing Conner!   I miss him.   Okay first episode.  Alot of Dino's in first episode.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I agree with the Watered down idea of the series.  not ALL americans want the romance and I really wasn't into the lesbian thing.  Kinda lame.  I liked the Anomaly's!  The Sci-fi part.  

Reply 42#42 bala's post

I'm catching up full speed ahead.  Just a few behind you guys now.  

Reply 40#40 bala's post

all caught up!

I'm glad to see they want to try and fix the world as it is a noble ambition.  I'm not really sure what the CFO is doing there.  I thought she was done with the whole lot of them.  When will A.R.C show up!!!    heheheheheheh

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

LOVED seeing conner!  That was great. Killing the dinosaur caused something, I wonder what it did?  Poor Mac going through the anomoly knowing he was going to die.   I wonder what conner ment when he said "see ya in a bit".  When he asked the date they said 2012.  I was lead to believe they are from the future....as in 2013 or something else...Hmm

Will this get renewed?!?

Thread