100 12345
Thread
Printable Version

The Following Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Following Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Following Premiered on FOX on January 21, 2013

The FBI estimates there are currently over 300 active serial killers in the United States. What would happen if these killers had a way of communicating and connecting with each other? What if they were able to work together and form alliances across the country? What if one brilliant psychotic serial killer was able to bring them all together and activate a following?

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About The Following Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-26-2013 12:47 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-24-2013 05:58 ]

1x01 Pilot

Being more grossed out by the dead dogs than dead humans was interesting but the one live dog made me jump and that was one hell of a powerful text message to get someone to commit suicide like that but they should of put a bullet through his brain instead of allowing him to surrender

Reply 9#9 bala's post

The gay couple and the child minder being apart of his team was a surprise but the way the cop pointed the gun at him then looked at what he did to the last victim he deserved to die

1x02 Chapter Two

Ryan getting attacked by the person in the mask was a surprise and I cant believe Emma killed her mother like that but how long the three of them have been seeing Joe was incredible

This has now been added to the flash site

1x03 The Poet's Fire

Paul's jealousy was bound to be to lead to some sort of breaking point and Maggie also had me fooled but killing Troy was tragic

1x04 Mad Love

I didn't think the girl would get far after being released and I cant believe how long it took Mike to rescue Ryan but nice job

Reply 20#20 bala's post

At least in the shower it would be clean fun

1x05 The Siege

They should of told Joey to hide the phone while still connected so they had ears on them and also being able to track the signal and Joe using a lawyer from his past to send a message was clever

1x06 The Fall

Ryan getting under their skin at the farm house was great but Emma is a nasty piece of work and I cant believe they all got away from the farm but having cops in his pocket was predictable

100 12345
Thread