Thread
Printable Version

The Following Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I wish Emma was shot instead of the cop

1x07 Let Me Go

Nine years planing his escape was patient but his lawyer should of seen that coming helping  a psychopath like that escape

1x08 Welcome Home

I hope the FBI fall flat on their faces after demoting Ryan back to consulting and sending Weston home but him being the one they went after first was a strange coincidence, loosing five of their men was at leased some justice

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Him sending Weston home almost got him killed and only thanks to Ryan he survived and the fact he made a point of saying it was his decision to allow them to go was frustrating

1x09 Love Hurts

How tragic for all the women named Claire Matthews but grabbing the nail gun on the construction site was quick thinking

1x10 Guilt

Why on earth aren't they shooting to kill with head shots with them wearing body protection and I'm disappointed that Claire went with them of her own free will after all those lives wasted trying to keep her safe

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Questioning them would be a waste of time as they wouldn't talk

1x11 Whips and Regret

Ignoring the safe word was diabolical and the fact he got away just made it worse but at leased Claire got to see her son and with Roderick pushing his luck is he going to get himself killed

1x12 The Curse

Claire and Emma come face-to-face was interesting and Weston becoming a bad ass was great but with the FBI keep getting held up at gunpoint and them escaping is getting frustrating

1x13 Havenport

Roderick abducting Joey and attempting to bargain with the FBI was signing his own death warrant with Carroll and Claire stabbing him was great but at what cost

1x14 The End is Near

I'm surprised the hanging body wasn't booby trapped and Claire missing the perfect chance to kill him was bound to come back on her, she should of gone for the heart or throat and not the stomach again

1x15 The Final Chapter

How tragic they couldn't save Debra but why didn't they put him in her coffin and let him die slowly and i wouldn't of been surprised if Joe had survived that explosion as he has more lives than a cat

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Emma would make a good leader

Thread