Thread
Printable Version

The Following Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Following Revisited

This was a decent 21 minute recap and season 2 preview

2x01 Resurrection

Killing Claire off right from the start was disappointing as the first season it was all about Joe going after her and their son and I thought what a shame Heather smiled at her psychopathic killer but being twins explained how he beat the lift to her floor

2x02 For Joe

I'm glad one of them got shot after playing games of cat-and-mouse with Ryan and that was a close call for Lily

2x03 Trust Me

I thought Emma meeting Mark was risky but who would of thought it would save her life as the rest of her group were killed and Ryan was lucky he figured out the truth about Lily

2x04 Family Affair

About time Joe rang Emma and Max tailing the killer is risky as I'm sure she recognised her from the cafe

2x05 Reflection

Giselle had it coming with so many close shaves but Ryan thinking Max was dead was understandable and Lily having Joe's next victim ready for him makes her just as mad as him

2x06 Fly Away

Luke wanting to spend the night with Giselle's body was a little disturbing but his reaction does make him look a little disturbed and Mike stabbing one of the twins in the exchange was great but beating Luke to a pulp was disturbing

2x07 Sacrifice

Ryan should of guessed that Lily would send someone to get revenge for killing her son but abduct Max and how they pulled it off was impressive, why would Joe, Emma, and Mandy join another strange cult were Joe isn't in control but cutting Emma's wrists was a surprise and tying the kid up to find where his father is was amusing and killing Mike's father was tragic

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-11-2014 13:46 ]

2x08 The Messenger

Carrie was luck she didn't loose her feet thanks to Mike and Max saving the day and Mike smashing Strauss's hand was great, Joe turning Micah against his wife was quick

Thread